Derby County v Bristol City

Hucknall Ram

My take..

Fielding - 6 - didn't have much to do, but did make a good save from Maynards monster shot but his kicking was pretty poor once again.

Roberts - 7 - good once again, been very good in the past 10 games, kept his man quiet and was solid.

Shackell - 7 - looked fairly solid, did well with what he had.

Barker - 6 - a few wayward passes, otherwise solid performance.

Green 7 - worked down the wing fairly well, looks more at home in right back.

Ben Davies - 6 - put some excellent boys into the box, looks bad on him that no-one is judging them.

Bailey - 6 - didn't really have much impact but did play with good passes.

Bryson - 7 - worked very hard, keeps himself busy and wants the ball everytime.

Hendrick - 6 - similar to bailey, played some good passes, just think he needs to get his foot on the game more often.

Ward - 7 - always wanting to make the difference and willing to run, wasn't for the ball for the goal it would of been a 6 though.

Priskin - 5 - showed some decent touches but just wasn't wanting enough, its not his game to run around like a headless chicken, definitely a good footballer but like ipswich fans said, how do we get it out of him!

Ball - 7 - he did want it, showed some good touches and good movement, shat it in the box for his goal but great to see him score.

Bennett - 7 - for me showed a bit more than Ball overall and bristol struggled to deal with him when he was on!

OVERALL - the fans were absolutely ****, I sit in the southstand and the amount of **** spouted was so frustrating, there is one lad that looks like a frog, the worst supporter i've ever seen, shouting at every player on the pitch, called for Clough out and when we was walking out the stadium he was shaking his head, after a 2-1 win... unbelievable, a true ****** of the highest order!

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there is one lad that looks like a frog, the worst supporter i've ever seen, shouting at every player on the pitch, called for Clough out and when we was walking out the stadium he was shaking his head, after a 2-1 win... unbelievable, a true ****** of the highest order!

Wow. This is awkward...

I think Fielding needs to wipe the glue off the bottom of his boots.

The through ball for the goal, you won't see it quite the same on TV because it won't show exactly how obvious the pass was, but Fielding had a good chance to close it down and possibly even get there first. But he hesitated again.

Needs to give himself a kick up the ar5e. He's better than this. Like when he first came. His distribution was quick and decisive. Now it's little better than Bywaters.

Wonder if the sending offv Forest has made him reluctant to take any risks.

Archived