This is Rubbish

rammieib

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take a draw and when we had Ball (Who has now impressed me today and on Tuesday) on the pitch it was better - but the approach changed to become attacking in the second half - we need to do that all the time instead of playing five midfielders.

Ben Davies is dreadful at the moment - what is he doing to deserve staying in the team Clough?

I'll take a draw and when we had Ball (Who has now impressed me today and on Tuesday) on the pitch it was better - but the approach changed to become attacking in the second half - we need to do that all the time instead of playing five midfielders.

Ben Davies is dreadful at the moment - what is he doing to deserve staying in the team Clough?

I have to say really want Brayford to get fit soon and then move Green up to right wing. However not concerned about rb at present with Green form and want Brayford back when he is actually fit.

The will please B4 I would start Callum Ball and Bennett next home game.

Daveo - Win, Lose or Draw - Another game where we played terrible. 45 minutes of decent football against a very poor team doesn't mean i should wait for these threads.

Opening a thread after 45 minutes of crap football, will you be opening another thread now for how well we played in the next 45 minutes tho?

Opening a thread after 45 minutes of crap football, will you be opening another thread now for how well we played in the next 45 minutes tho?

Thought we played really well second half. Wouldn't have flattered us if we had nicked a winner. Moaners can **** off for another week.

Daveo - Win, Lose or Draw - Another game where we played terrible. 45 minutes of decent football against a very poor team doesn't mean i should wait for these threads.

Crazy comment. Crystal Palace are not a very poor team they have one of the stingiest defences especially at home. Why can not people just accept that Derby played well in the second half deserved a draw at least could have nicked the three points and left me feeling positive at the end of the game.

We never gave up.

Ended the run of defeats

Barker and Shackell starting to gel

The amount of posession we had in 2nd Half and apart from their goal we were not threatened that much

We never went negative

The pressure in the second half led to goal in the last 15 minutes (first time this season)

Commentators actually commenting how well we have played considering our last 3 performances on TV.

People just can not accept when the team does well and battles that is what makes me feel both sad and annoyed that people can not just for once enjoy the performance.

i think he'll still start priskin against Brizzle, RR, even tho his performance wasnt good tonite at crippled alice, and bring them on later as he did tonite,then start them at ipswich as priskin isnt available.

That's very unlikely isn't it. It's going to take some neck to come on and complain about the effort, shape and personnel in the second half. I'm sure someone will though because that's what helps them to get through the week. I thought we did OK. A mid table team performance against a mid table team. Why is anyone expecting more. That's what we are too.

I think Clough was so worried about losing again that he would have snapped your hand off for 0-0. As it was, we could well have pinched all three points. Well done Green, Ward [we all make mistakes], and in parts, the three central midfielders. I agree that Davies looks a little out of place at the moment. I thought Bennett did very welll, Ball too. And well done NC - with due respect to those who wanted us/forecast that we'd get thrashed again......

If he does start Priskin hope Bennett starts with him.

I agree we looked sad 1st half playing 4-5-1 tonite, then when NC changed it we looked soooo much livelier playing what ever it was 4-3-3 or 4-2-4 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wacko:' />

and green looked better than against WHU 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I agree we looked sad 1st half playing 4-5-1 tonite, then when NC changed it we looked soooo much livelier playing what ever it was 4-3-3 or 4-2-4 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wacko:' />

We looked better at Brighton when he changed it. Hopefully Clough will start with Ball next time. Priskin needs some more support as it doesn't look like he's a creator.

Archived