Crystal Palace v Derby County

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Palace 1-2 Derby

Palace are going to be worn out from playing 120 minutes but I think they'll break their league goal drought against us tonight, that win is going to have filled them with a lot confidence and we're going to need to be careful about not being caught on the break. Esecially with players like Clyne and Scannell in the side who a very quick.

With that being said, if we can manage to keep possession for the majority of the game, then we could come out with a win. Making them chase the ball will tire them out and we should be looking to capitalize on that as much as possible.

COYR

Had a rubbish day at work heard Bon jovis living on a prayer followed by we will rock you on the radio on the way home thought it was a sign ( I'm not joking) so admins I'm changing my original prediction to

2-1 to the rams! They go 1-0 up at the break our side get a rollicking by nige come out and batter palace and we win 2-1

Moxey screamer for them

Priskin to pull 1 back followed by a ward 25 yarder!!!

COYR

I'm off out tonight, for a curry with an old friend I haven't seen for ages, think it might be a bit much if I bolt me meal and suggest we go to a nice pub (with sky), for a chat. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

So,. as I'm not watching it - I'm going for a one nil win to Derby.

If he/she os any kind of a friend, you won't need to ask permission, they'll be dragging you to a curry house with SkySports.

If not - don't meet them again, they're not a true friend ;-)

COYR.

Archived