Tamas Priskin

CumbrianRam

So we said no ?

"I had him in this office and told him [url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14596590.stm]Leeds wanted him on loan and he said he wasn't sure about going on loan," the Town manager explained.

"He said he'd think about it, speak to his agent, speak to his mum's best friend and his dad's uncle to see what they thought of it, and by the time he thought about it [url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14531256.stm]Leeds had gone for Andy Keogh.

"On deadline day every Championship club was called and everyone came back with the answer 'no'."

Makes you think, LIke the Jewel banter about who he spoke to tho.....

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I've seen of Priskin I'm really happy. He's wasteful in front of goal but his movement is excellent.

Reckon it might turn out like Shefki. Not much of a goal return (although he seems good at finding the chances) but will bring a whole new option to our team.

Really think this will work out for us.

Oh, and I'd like to take yet another opportunity to say Paul Jewell is a knob.

If he says Priskin isn't good enough, then he'll probably get us promoted. Hope Priskin plays for a contract and not just because he had nowt else to do on a Satdee

What I've seen of Priskin I'm really happy. He's wasteful in front of goal but his movement is excellent.

Reckon it might turn out like Shefki. Not much of a goal return (although he seems good at finding the chances) but will bring a whole new option to our team.

Really think this will work out for us.

I was thinking pretty much the same,fingers crossed if he comes( he's got to speak to his agent, his dad,his mum etc...... lol)

I see he's still in the Hungarian squad.. which beat Sweden recently, so maybe .............

We've been scoring goals all season.

In the last 3 games we have conceded 8 and scored 2. Although we were scoring at beginning of season the injuries to the strikers have cost us big time as we do not look like scoring. Peterbrough have an even worse defence then us and would have been really really worried if we had not scored. Cardiff and Hull have a well organised defence and we did not look like scoring. The strikers for these two clubs forwards also showed us how movement can devastate defences and oues shows us how not to do it. However Priskin will hopefully sort this out.

Does this count as an oversee signing although been playing in England for a number of years lol (hope we get him)

Does this count as an oversee signing although been playing in England for a number of years lol (hope we get him)

He must count as foreign.....lets hope NC doesnt tell him to 'go back to where he came from' too ( ipswich 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' /> )

maybe we can think further afield in player suggestions ?

Not enough

Exactly, how dare we have scored goals all season without a real goal-scorer, how very dare we.

Disgusting in my opinion that we've even dared to go forward without the correct personel to do it.

...............Oh wait, no, that's.......that's a good effort. Silly me.

Archived