tysons re f*cked his groin! someone has to come in on loan?

Pudding Jack

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STRIKER Nathan Tyson has suffered a fresh setback in his bid to shake off a groin injury.

Tyson was pencilled in for yesterday's behind-closed-doors friendly against Chesterfield at Moor Farm with a view to being named in the squad for Saturday's Championship clash at Middlesbrough.

But he felt some discomfort in his groin during training and sat out the Chesterfield game.

Now he could be out until mid-November, when the Championship action resumes after the international break.

The news is a further blow to the Rams, who have lost striker Steve Davies for three months with a fractured skull.

Tyson has been plagued by a groin problem all season.

The summer signing picked up the injury in the final friendly of pre-season against Aston Villa and it has restricted him to only 24 minutes' action for the first team.

He came on after 66 minutes of the victory over his former club, Nottingham Forest, last month.

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/story-13608453-detail/story.html

Fed up really , 2 of our 'stellar' signings this season have made no contribution what so ever, its going to be a real struggle over the next few games to keep our good form going and even with Davies fit we needed an additional quality striker and midfielder (in my opinion) now with our go slow on loanees and Tyson and Maguire non exisitent its going to be tough

I actually thought that Cywka looked more composed that Davies in the ball holding role in the brief amount of time he was on against Southhampton (I haven't seen the reading game) but we will have to see

If I was really grumpy I might wonder why Clough thought an injury prone crock would suddenly changes his ways! in a team that seems plagued with injuries as it is

Fed up really , 2 of our 'stellar' signings this season have made no contribution what so ever, its going to be a real struggle over the next few games to keep our good form going and even with Davies fit we needed an additional quality striker and midfielder (in my opinion) now with our go slow on loanees and Tyson and Maguire non exisitent its going to be tough

I actually thought that Cywka looked more composed that Davies in the ball holding role in the brief amount of time he was on against Southhampton (I haven't seen the reading game) but we will have to see

If I was really grumpy I might wonder why Clough thought an injury prone crock would suddenly changes his ways! in a team that seems plagued with injuries as it is

Apparently he was put through a severe medical examination to check that he would be fit for purpose, similar to what Owen had at MUFC but seems like both signings have took similar turns, I'm starting to think we'll not see him at all this season but hope I am wrong, really hope I am wrong!

I never wanted him. I still don't want him. He's scored 4 goals in 2 Play-Off seasons with Forest. I don't care if he played on the wing. That's poor if his natural position is a striker. He's not a good finisher. He's always injured all the time forever.

I sang his name at the CG just to wind Forest fans up. I'm back to not wanting him now.

Had a miserable day at work. I reserve the right to be a miserable moaning bugger for the duration of the evening.

I don't even like "Hoof" O'brien today. Don't even get me started on Anderson.

Only Stoke getting thrashed in Europe could rescue this horrible Thursday.

Sorry 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' /> I am so used to him pulling hamstrings at Forest.

He's nearly 30 and his injuries are never ending. If he does not make it at Derby it will be the lower leagues for Tyson

He could go back to forest if it's lower leagues he's after. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

He managed 35 to 40 games for florist over last few years, can't see this as a gamble signing based on his fitness, yes he has an injury, yes he has aggravated it, but there is plenty of time left yet for him to have an impact on our season.

Regardless of being fit or not, we do need a decent c/f though 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Archived