Beckham to Lessta?

uttoxram75

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

becks has already stated that he wouldn't go to leicester as & I quote -

Footballer David Beckham turned down the chance to play for Leicester because the city is not posh enough for his wife Victoria.

Leicester City boss Sven Goran Eriksson, 63, revealed he tried to lure the LA Galaxy star to the football club last month but Victoria, 37, has ruled out a move to the British city.

It is said when he asked the 36-year-old to think about a move back to England, Beckham told him: "Sven, can you really see me in ­Leicester?"

Sven made the comments at a talk for charity.

According to British newspaper the Daily Star, one fan said: "He did meet Beckham and his wife with a view to getting him to sign for Leicester. He said Posh just shot down the idea immediately."

He wouldn't play in the Championship, and probably not even the Premiership.

Which is a shame because I think even now he's still capable of making good passes and crosses.

No-one can possibly deny that he was ever good. He wouldn't be the richest and most famous name in modern football if he was rubbish would he? So be sensible.

Also, Lessta isn't the most glamorous location for Posh is it? Even Derby probably offers more culture!

DONT GET HIM STARTED! trust me!

ha ha ha..

rubbish player, always has been always will be...and don't discount him moving to Leicester, he would play for anyone, anywhere in the world.......if the money is right...it is his only motivation....and if they can come up with a few million he will sign in blood for them.

ha ha ha..

rubbish player, always has been always will be...and don't discount him moving to Leicester, he would play for anyone, anywhere in the world.......if the money is right...it is his only motivation....and if they can come up with a few million he will sign in blood for them.

115 caps would say he is the second best england player.....ever.

To quote someone who when questioned about BD being Derbys 3rd best manager, you cant argue with that 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Footballer David Beckham turned down the chance to play for Leicester because the city is not posh enough for his wife Victoria.

Leicester City boss Sven Goran Eriksson, 63, revealed he tried to lure the LA Galaxy star to the football club last month but Victoria, 37, has ruled out a move to the British city.

It is said when he asked the 36-year-old to think about a move back to England, Beckham told him: "Sven, can you really see me in ­Leicester?"

Why are newspapers so obsessed with people's ages?

115 caps would say he is the second best england player.....ever.

To quote someone who when questioned about BD being Derbys 3rd best manager, you cant argue with that 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

OR that we have played an awful lot of meaningless friendlies and the qualifying groups and championship groups are now ALL 10 times bigger than they have ever been in the history of football.

With your logic then Rio Ferdinand is better than Gary Linekar? Fat Frank is better than Ray Wilkins? John Barnes is better than Wayne Rooney? Dave Watson is better than Kevin Keegan? Phil Neville is better than Jimmy Greaves? Shaun Wright Phillips is better than Jack Charlton? I could go on and on and on and on and on and on ok one more.....Kieran Dyer better than Roy Mac..?

OR that we have played an awful lot of meaningless friendlies and the qualifying groups and championship groups are now ALL 10 times bigger than they have ever been in the history of football.

With your logic then Rio Ferdinand is better than Gary Linekar? Fat Frank is better than Ray Wilkins? John Barnes is better than Wayne Rooney? Dave Watson is better than Kevin Keegan? Phil Neville is better than Jimmy Greaves? Shaun Wright Phillips is better than Jack Charlton? I could go on and on and on and on and on and on ok one more.....Kieran Dyer better than Roy Mac..?

You could argue, but facts are facts 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

You could argue, but facts are facts 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Facts are....Billy got us promoted....Burley didnt...therefore a better manager for us.

Appearances just means you got picked a lot...not that you are better....as I said...SWP better than Jack Charlton....? i am thinking not.

back to Beckham-----the most over rated player ever to wear a football shirt.

Sven made the comments at a talk for charity.

According to British newspaper the Daily Star, one fan said: "He did meet Beckham and his wife with a view to getting him to sign for Leicester. He said Posh just shot down the idea immediately."

Well, I can't really blame Posh - who would want to quit Los Angeles for Lessta?? Not me. Why rub shoulders with chavvies when you can mingle with the likes of Jack Nicholson and nip across to Rodeo Drive for a new frock?

I don't think for a millisecond that this has anything at all to do with money either. They're absolutely loaded. They were even before Posh began to dress the American royalty. I think that maybe has something to do with it, she might not want to take her finger off the fashion pulse. There's also the children to consider and won't want them to change schools again as they're used to it there.

Archived