Derby County v Barnsley

Boycie

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barnsley have played well away from home and are undefeated.. I don't see any 3-0s coming this way.. They do however lack goals, and with our defence being fairly good, I don't see them scoring more than 1.

I think it will be 1-0 either way..

Most obvious post of the year regarding the scoreline, but whoever scores first will win.

Derby 1-0 Barnsley

J.Ward 20 yarder deflection

1-1 Shackell at both ends.

warm but the odd shower

11 divots will be replaced at half time

4 crisp packets, 19 bits of carefully torn paper and half a burger will be on the pitch at the end of the game

3 arrests

The ref will fall over twice

A gull will do a half-hearted low fly around the pitch in the 63rd minute but then get bored and bugger off

23,342 attendance

The announcer will be a n*b

At least we know the last one will be correct!

Did you see the gull at half time at the millwall game?

Stuck around ages. I think you should give Derby gulls more credit. Give em a chance ffs!

Btw, do Barnsley like shackell?

Player of the season, didn't seem to leave in a bad way, seems like a top bloke. Personally I'd be disappointed & surprised if the away support boo him.

Player of the season, didn't seem to leave in a bad way, seems like a top bloke. Personally I'd be disappointed & surprised if the away support boo him.

I just remember when the transfer went through Shackell saying he wants to play for an ambitous club that's going places, went on a Barnsley board and they all pointed out them finishing higher and us struggling every year. "bullshit, it's about money!" was the popular response to shackells comments.

Wonder if that riles them or if they just accepted it's what most players say whether it's sometimes true or not.

Like you say, POTY and captain, he did a good Job for them.

Archived