Derby County v Millwall

Boycie

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An anti-climatic 1-1 draw. Our goal coming off Cywka's shin and their goal off their strikers hip. A game of many chances with the irony that both goals were scored pretty much by accident. The shooting will be so poor, even the kids can't put one past Rammie at half-time. There'll be a low pass completion rate and a stupid amount of pedantic stoppages. High winds will cause havoc with clearances and the linesmen's flags.

Think this will be another Palace result from last year 5-0 Derby

-----------------Legzdins-----------------

Brayford--O'Brien----Shackell©--Roberts-

-----------Hendricks-----Bryson----------

Ward-----------------------------Ben Davies

-------------Tyson-----------------------

------------------Robinson----------------

Subs Severin, Cywka, Anderson, Maguire, Croft(as can cover full backs)

Goals By Tyson (hatrick), Ward and Robinson

or Tyson (2) Ward (2) and Robinson.

MOM will be Hendrick

Legzdins, Brayford, Roberts, O'Brien, Shackell, Hendrick, Bryson, B Davies, Robinson, Ward

I've just got back from the Wolves 5-0 Millwall game ( 5 mins down the road, free tickets) and I'm praying that was their first team!

Awful in every department. I'll hope to see that performance by them on Saturday, they look on a big downer.

3 points for the Rams after that, 2-1. Onwards and upwards!

1-1 Derby score in the 4th minute, Shacks from a corner but not a header.

They equalise in the 37th with a screamer and the match fizzles out with the fans taking the p*ss out of each other to amuse themselves instead of watching the dire football on display. 11 arrests and Clough sent to the stands (probably so he can have a snooze)

Think this will be another Palace result from last year 5-0 Derby

-----------------Legzdins-----------------

Brayford--O'Brien----Shackell©--Roberts-

-----------Hendricks-----Bryson----------

Ward-----------------------------Ben Davies

-------------Tyson-----------------------

------------------Robinson----------------

Subs Severin, Cywka, Anderson, Maguire, Croft(as can cover full backs)

Goals By Tyson (hatrick), Ward and Robinson

or Tyson (2) Ward (2) and Robinson.

MOM will be Hendrick

Legzdins, Brayford, Roberts, O'Brien, Shackell, Hendrick, Bryson, B Davies, Robinson, Ward

You've picked 11 players.

What for??

I've just got back from the Wolves 5-0 Millwall game ( 5 mins down the road, free tickets) and I'm praying that was their first team!

Awful in every department. I'll hope to see that performance by them on Saturday, they look on a big downer.

3 points for the Rams after that, 2-1. Onwards and upwards!

Wasn't it like a shadow Millwall side? Bench warmers with a sprinkle of first teamers?

Hope it was a decent side. Tired legs. Poor performance. Bring 'em on.

1-1 Derby score in the 4th minute, Shacks from a corner but not a header.

They equalise in the 37th with a screamer and the match fizzles out with the fans taking the p*ss out of each other to amuse themselves instead of watching the dire football on display. 11 arrests and Clough sent to the stands (probably so he can have a snooze)

Cracking Shirt shilton !! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[size=4]Derby at 8/5 [/size]SATURDAY WITH MOST BOOKIES that i know i dont win much but come on the way we are playing this as got to be free money?

[url=http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=87952&posts=6#ixzz1YcehSIwi]http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=87952&posts=6#ixzz1YcehSIwi

Somewhat encouraging... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />

Very encouraging, remember when this forum used to be as negative as that? haha, not anymore!

Archived