Biggest Load of Tripe on TV

Day

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could probably paste today's TV schedule as I am just a grumpy old man, but if i could just mention one that stands out...

The Jeremy Kyle Show.

Its the 21st Century equivalent of watching people being humiliated in the stocks or on a ducking stool.

Mind you, I would gladly pay to watch a public hanging if JK himself was the beneficiary of such an act.

In fact I'd open the trapdoor.

Have you seen Lee Nelson's well good show on BBC 3? doesn't look well good at all, I'd say it looks well ****.

BBC3 has gone abit tripe recently, can't think of anything I watch on there anymore

So so bad, What was he thinking? What were the BBC thinking? What was the audience thinking? Other awful shows include : big brother, hollyoaks, anything with Gok Wan, glee, two and a half men, anything Scottish, anything that YR likes.

Thank god for Takeshis Castle and Bullseye repeats...

Amen to that brother. Stepping Stones on TC will NEVER cease to be funny...

Wilfred is very good.

Agreed about that c0ck Lee Nelson, the only people who like that crap are scroaty little chavs who are too think to realise it's actually insulting them...

The worst channel has to be E! Entertainment, it has loads of tripe like meet the kardashians, and utter rubbish like that (think it might be there channel because they seem to be on it when the mrs has it on)

Archived