thisisderbyshire

ram2767

Right, because everyone, including myself, seems very optimistic about the current status of the club, I feel obliged to complain about something. Nothing big, just 'thisisderbyshire.co.uk/derbycounty'. What is going on there? I wanted to complain when 'therams.co.uk' seemed to evolve into it but now its gone to another level. Whats with the obsessive advertising? And the league table is 3 days out of date. And that bl00dy video that plays every time the page loads...and the sub-pages for that matter. Seriously,I understand the moneymaking prospects behind the advertising but I personally think its a little over the top.....but then again, maybe thats just me?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the stories are also barely updated, the site has really gone downhill. Always used to be one of my first stops in the morning, not anymore.

Totally agree, my first stop in the morning was the old site but now I rarely use it - I actually come on hear to see if there is any news - can you believe it :eek:

Everyone agrees.

The best thing about the rams.co.uk was the no frills text only feel to it for so long.

I end up having to turn off my speakers at work with those annoying championship review videos and adverts that run every time you click on a new page!

Totally agree, my first stop in the morning was the old site but now I rarely use it - I actually come on hear to see if there is any news - can you believe it :eek:

Bookmark this site - http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Championship/Derby+County

It's updated every 5 minutes I think with any news from all the major sites. The DET site may not update every day but when they have something to report it is on there like when Kilbane joined.

Anything new on the DET will show on the link I posted above.

The ads are easily dealt with if you use Chrome or Firefox browsers, install adblock plus.

What about those of us that see Firefox and Chrome for what they are... a poorly constructed loose bumhole that the internet freely passes through.

The DET is buggered because no-one is buying it anymore due to it being available online.

They've had to fill the website with adverts to keep it afloat, and it wouldn't surprise me if they actually can't afford anyone to keep it up-to-date.

It's quite sad really, even though I never really liked the DET due to lazy journalism.

even Sky Sports News website has stupid expanding adverts these days. thisisderbyshire is an awful website compared to therams.co.uk. even if it updates the articles they end up in a completely random order. that fecking championship preview thing drives me mad and earlier it came up with an advert for someone called nero? could even mute the fecking thing!

Archived