Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

2 Wolves attacks and 2 Derby attacks It's 00:50.

I think I know what the missus feels like now when I wake her up for a 'cuddle'.

10 seconds of Theo or .........? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ouch i had one like that acfoss me knee except not as long

I've got one like it on me shin, it's in the shape of a tick. It was horrible when I did it, I could see me shin bone. It was too wide to stitch so they stuck some butterfly strips on it, bandaged it and sent me home.

Wonder how they've dealt with Rooney's? If it's not too wide, they might glue it.

Arsenal are poor because they dominated possession, had twice the amount of shots Stoke had and 11 corners to Stokes 0.

Stoke are a powerful defensive machine, Arsenals record against them isn't the best but it doesn't indicate a poor team. If anything, they look like they're still getting to know their new team mates and Giroud or Podolski need to step up and start scoring goals. Well, any of them.

They've got Liverpool next, then Southampton, then Man City and Chelsea. Tough league fixtures coming up for them.

They certainly don't look poor though, if anything defensively they've improved and offensively they need to gel.

Arsenals midfield is probably the best it's been for years.. Arteta, Diaby and Santi Cazorla.. A rock and 2 genuine quality ballplaying midfielders.. They look far better than their athletes they've had in the past few years..

Stoke are a good defensive team but going forward are terrible.. I think they might go down this season, I don't see them winning many games when they have no quality going forward.. They'll get many draws and many losses IMO.. A few times they recieved the ball they genuinely didn't know what to do with it, they're a hoofball team because they simply can't play on the deck, I saw them give possession away or knock it out for a throw-in so many times when they attempted to play simple passes.. You can't blame them, if they try and play football they'll get hammered everygame.

Who thought Liverpool would get hammered? Maybe they're buoyed by what sounds like a fantastic support this afternoon in Liverpool but they're much the better team going forward. Was just just saying to a mate it's a shame Andy Carroll isn't playing because Borini, Suarez, Sterling and Gerrard are all looking for a big man in the penalty area and then they scored from that corner. Suarez has been poor, all that hoof and poof, he loses the ball so often and his shots are always well wide.

Hope the second half continues where they left off.

Liverpool always raise their game against the top teams at Anfield..

Man City aren't helping themselves though.. I can't workout what Mancini is thnking with his line-up.. I made the point about always playing your best team.. Man City have Kolorov, Milner, De Jong, K Toure and Zabaleta playing who aren't really what I'd call top players.. Dzeko was quality vs Soton he doesn't deserve to be dropped.

Silva and Clichy are obvious losses on this display.. They also have Jack Rodwell who isn't amazing.. They lack a genuine quality CM, a Xabi Alonso type player..

PSG played 3, drew 3. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Money can't buy you a win.

Real Madrid also not such a great start, 1 drew and one loss after 2 games.

Messi with 5 goals in 3 games, 4 in 2 in the league, Barca joined at the top by Rayo Vallecano! both with a 100% record.

Archived