Nile Ranger

NothernRam

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where’s my post gone?

The barge amun-t of posts lost in this thread could lead to a cr-isis of confidence in the mods ability to cope-tic. But I’ll not mu-barak them.

It's game over ramesses, I lost around 12 solid puns too. They ruined it.

No, no.......Boycies friends ruined it.

Suprised Forest fans are quiet. With that Ishmael Miller thread and a few people saying they'd like him i thought they'd be here taking the mickey.

Maybe they haven't seen it?

Yeah, as soon as the RedSea it (thank you) they'll be here boasting how they got him.

Suprised Forest fans are quiet. With that Ishmael Miller thread and a few people saying they'd like him i thought they'd be here taking the mickey.

Maybe they haven't seen it?

Yeah, as soon as the RedSea it (thank you) they'll be here boasting how they got him.

this has been a fair old topic. ;-)

oh lord. 10 pages of this. every morning I wake up and see an extra 2 pages and get excited about potential transfer news.

Transfer speculation is a waste of time. We know TG is working tirelessly behind the scenes to bring in the quality striker and experienced DM wanted by our manager.

Some of us fretful types check the colour of the smoke coming out of TG’s office on a daily basis. But it's pointless because we know Tom will let us know what’s happening as soon as his deals are finalised.

So, fret ye not…it’s early days…stay calm…there’s no rush…why worry…there’s plenty of time yet.:)

Archived