Nile Ranger

NothernRam

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
0 goal in 24 in the Premier League

2 goals in 25 in the Championship

As someone else pointed out similar things were said when we were linked with Andy Carrol. Now i'm not saying he's as good as that but I think he is someone who could fit into the role of someone who can hold the ball up and still be quick enough to get in behind and run the channels.

I would be reasonably happy with this signing, especially on a permanent. Still think we are itching for a little more back up in midfield, a decent left back and switching to a 4231/433.

As someone else pointed out similar things were said when we were linked with Andy Carrol. Now i'm not saying he's as good as that but I think he is someone who could fit into the role of someone who can hold the ball up and still be quick enough to get in behind and run the channels.

I would be reasonably happy with this signing, especially on a permanent. Still think we are itching for a little more back up in midfield, a decent left back and switching to a 4231/433.

Andy Carroll's the exception rather than the rule though. For every player of that ilk that eventually comes good there must be a lot more that don't.

I think we need another striker coming in, but I'd rather it wasn't a 'gamble' signing - we've already had a few of those.

Andy Carroll's the exception rather than the rule though. For every player of that ilk that eventually comes good there must be a lot more that don't.

I think we need another striker coming in, but I'd rather it wasn't a 'gamble' signing - we've already had a few of those.

The problem is you go for potential or you stump up a huge fee.

BTW I think (even with his injury record) Forest have made a coup with the signing of Ishmael Miller. With a decent run in the first team he could have a massive impact.

How many of them are starts?

Surely the fact that he has made 24 appearances in the Premier League means that someone can see he is a decent prospect?

872 minutes on the pitch last season in all competitions - 1 goal.

Season before it was 2 goals in 933 minutes.

Just don't think he's what we need right now.

Anyway, enough serious talk. Can we get back on track with Uttox's Egypt related puns.

Nile seems to think he's some sort of gangster rapper. Not the sort of, get this, giza, i want to see succeed anywhere.

Marks out of 10?

Anyway, enough serious talk. Can we get back on track with Uttox's Egypt related puns.

Nile seems to think he's some sort of gangster rapper. Not the sort of, get this, giza, i want to see succeed anywhere.

Marks out of 10?

I Sphynx that's a three;)

What are his wages like?

I hope we're not going to pay him much. I don't want to contribute to this idiots luxor-ious lifestyle.

It's a very good record he's got either. All those games and he's only managed to scarab a few goals.

What are his wages like?

I hope we're not going to pay him much. I don't want to contribute to this idiots luxor-ious lifestyle.

It's a very good record he's got either. All those games and he's only managed to scarab a few goals.

Not very high. And i'm sure a few harsh words from his mummy will have sorted him out after the last incident.

I was reading a Book of the Dead good prospects to be found in the PL and he was one of them.

Not very high. And i'm sure a few harsh words from his mummy will have sorted him out after the last incident.

I was reading a Book of the Dead good prospects to be found in the PL and he was one of them.

I can see you like him Alexander

It's his attitude that does me

All this gang culture and rap music does my head in. I mean, people weren't pretending to all live a Rock'n'Roll lifestyle when Oasis were about. But now everyone's 50cent!

I can see you like him Alexander

It's his attitude that does me

All this gang culture and rap music does my head in. I mean, people weren't pretending to all live a Rock'n'Roll lifestyle when Oasis were about. But now everyone's 50cent!

I certainly think we could prophet from the turmoil at Newcastle though. He does look a handful, even if his scoring rate isn't great, imho-tep

There shouldn't really be anything holding him back if he comes here, Sceptor-f course his background.

Archived