Frank Fielding Article

ramexpat

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've got a good un here.

Listnening to his interview yesterday he sounds likes a cracking lad with a big heart, wise beyond his years. He must be great to have around the dressing room as well as he's fearless and says exactly what he thinks.

• 1 month later...

Anyone seen his interview for The Ram on RamsPlayer?

It's a very honest and refreshing interview. What a top bloke. Really likeable.

Listen to it if you can. 20mins long but you wont get bored. He comes across as top, top fella.

I don't get why Blackburn sold him for £400k. He's worth £2m or atleast £1m. Blackburn's first choice is Paul Robinson, yet Frankie Fielding was third choice England keeper in the last game and Robinson never had a look in. It just confuses me to why Blackburn undervalued him so much.

Frank sounds like a guy all of us can relate to - a regular feller wanting to do his best with what talents he has to offer.

I think a lot of squad are like this, and I love it.

All of our players just seem like ordinary people, and there are no household names (which is a good thing) because household names tend to be big egos, such as Savage.

Twitter has helped players engage with the fans too, with the exception of Savage who is obviously just using it to promote the Robbie Savage brand, and have "banter", which is basically sucking up to other celebrities on the off chance it will get in the papers.

It's a shame Frank had to stop using Twitter. But I'm following Bryson and he seems like he really cares about the team and the results at the moment.

Archived