Joey Barton

MuespachRam

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Top man, the famous "Geordie Nation" are going to struggle next season, hopefully.

Crappy team, crappy club, crappy manager, crappy supporters with a crappy owner. Barton is far too good for them.

Come to us Joey, we will love you.

Don't you consider David Beckham a sh*te player and a terrible role model?

But Joey Barton is a "top man" and far too good for Newcastle?

Don't you consider David Beckham a sh*te player and a terrible role model?

But Joey Barton is a "top man" and far too good for Newcastle?

Nope, i consider Beckham a crap player, and i Consider anyone who uses the "footballers are a role model" are fools. Parents are role models, footballers are sportsmen, entertainera, nothing more than that.

As for Barton being too good for Newcastle, yes, he is, miles too good for them.

Nope, i consider Beckham a crap player, and i Consider anyone who uses the "footballers are a role model" are fools. Parents are role models, footballers are sportsmen, entertainera, nothing more than that.

As for Barton being too good for Newcastle, yes, he is, miles too good for them.

Although i'm not Beckhams biggest fan, you must be mad to say he's crap.

At his peak, he was a phenominal player & played for the biggest clubs in the world.

I think he would be classed as a role model, but only for young aspiring footballers. His professionalism and dedication cannot be argued and for any young lad that should be looked up to.

Just wished he would be honest when he said he went to the MLS for football reasons.... yeah right:cool::cool:

Just another example of what an absolute c*ck this snivelling excuse for a sportsman is (like we need any more!). I hope that they just stick him in with the reserves and see how much interest there is in him in a years time when he is overweight and short of match fitness.

If he wasn't such a n*b then maybe they wouldn't be trying to get rid of him? I wonder if that thought ever entered his bizarrely quiffed head?

This isn't a wind up....but i honestly think he's one of the best English midfielders currently

Call me crazy, but try and get highlights or full matches of Newcastles last season. Unbelievably good in some games.

Wouldn't be suprised if a team as big as Arsenal came in for him.

This isn't a wind up....but i honestly think he's one of the best English midfielders currently

Call me crazy, but try and get highlights or full matches of Newcastles last season. Unbelievably good in some games.

Wouldn't be suprised if a team as big as Arsenal came in for him

I agree but he's a complete arse ed. Wouldn't have him anywhere near the club. Same as Belamy, top players, top knobbers.

Wouldn't be suprised if a team as big as Arsenal came in for him.

He has a sublime pass on him, doesn't matter where he is on the pitch either. If he spots you, he'll give you the ball from one goal line to the other.

Really articulate lad as well (i thought this before the George Orwell quote), surprising how destructive he (and other members of his family) have been.

Probably isn't in the England set up (well, not just because of his bad behaviour) because he dared to level himself with the likes of Gerrard and Lampard one time.

He has a sublime pass on him, doesn't matter where he is on the pitch either. If he spots you, he'll give you the ball from one goal line to the other.

Really articulate lad as well (i thought this before the George Orwell quote), surprising how destructive he (and other members of his family) have been.

Probably isn't in the England set up (well, not just because of his bad behaviour) because he dared to level himself with the likes of Gerrard and Lampard one time.

He isn't in the England set up because

1. He isn't good enough

2. Because he's a nob

3. He would be a massive negative influence in the dressing room (see 2.)

Are you going to tell me you rate Barton above Beckham?

Archived