Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We laugh and jest but we all know that they will be ok come May. I have said before that I would like them to be relegated but most Rams would miss the derby matches which I can understand. Therefore I will be generous and say that they can stay up as long as they continue to be **** and donate 6 points to our promotion chase each season. In fact, I think we should let them have the Brian Clough trophy each time they manage not to lose to us by 3 clear goals, bless 'em.

We laugh and jest but we all know that they will be ok come May. I have said before that I would like them to be relegated but most Rams would miss the derby matches which I can understand. Therefore I will be generous and say that they can stay up as long as they continue to be **** and donate 6 points to our promotion chase each season. In fact, I think we should let them have the Brian Clough trophy each time they manage not to lose to us by 3 clear goals, bless 'em.

But we're gonna be in the Prem next season? We're not gonna have a Derby either way... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

At his press conference said he will fine players 1k a word for each tweet, so Miller is 22k in debt, god job he used wanna instead of want to.. otherwise it would of been 23k.

I always found the best way to boost morale was to piss people off by dictating what they can and can't do, I wonder if any Forest players will take the 1,000 pound hit.

Stevecotterillisanabsolutesausage..

all one word 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />

Thats the thing, i dont know that we will. I am genuinely worried. If you think this is the best the current crop of player we have can muster, what on earth are we going to do when the so called, 'better players' start exiting on mass in January? Not convinced by Cotterill either. Infact thats being kind, i think its a truly shocking appointment. Apparently won 2 in 20 of Pompys last matches. I know that they have played alot of the good sides. But its still a **** record. Also, 3 1/2 yr deal? What are they thinking?!

At his press conference said he will fine players 1k a word for each tweet, so Miller is 22k in debt, god job he used wanna instead of want to.. otherwise it would of been 23k.

I always found the best way to boost morale was to piss people off by dictating what they can and can't do, I wonder if any Forest players will take the 1,000 pound hit.

Stevecotterillisanabsolutesausage..

all one word 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />

He's trying to raise funds to buy ten players 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Thats the thing, i dont know that we will. I am genuinely worried. If you think this is the best the current crop of player we have can muster, what on earth are we going to do when the so called, 'better players' start exiting on mass in January? Not convinced by Cotterill either. Infact thats being kind, i think its a truly shocking appointment. Apparently won 2 in 20 of Pompys last matches. I know that they have played alot of the good sides. But its still a **** record. Also, 3 1/2 yr deal? What are they thinking?!

Confident you will be ok. If it starts looking grim around January I am sure Doughty will chuck a few quid in to ensure survival in the Champ. I agree with your doubts over Cotterill- I haven't found anyone saying a good thing about him (apart from your owner/ chairman etc). I would say good luck but I wouldn't mean it! Would be very surprised if either of us went up or down this season

I'll stretch to wanting a draw. I am enjoying seeing them suffer to much to want them to win a game!

F**k that, let Boro drive them into the dirt and have a false sense of security on Saturday. Rather that than catching a backlash if they lose to that shower of red ****...

Archived