Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forest have no idea what they are doing when signing players. So they have Blackstock, Findley, Derbyshire, Miller, Tudgay and McGoldrick who are all strikers. Then they have Andy Reid who is the only natural wide man (Unless you count Majewski but to me he is more of an attacking centre mid), Danny Collins who is there only experienced centre half and Darlow who I have never seen play in my life yet is the 1st back up to Camp... and to solve this they sign a 7th striker in Simon Cox for 2million? Pure Genius.

You can tell this is a Derbyshire based forum, the stink of bullshit (or cowshit) is overpowering!

At least it's only cowshit, you get the wonderful scenery here. Wander back to Nottingham and you'll get the human faceas and piss winds waft instantly up your nose, it lingers n'all.

halford

collins

ayala

guedieroa

harding

lascelles

gillet

good solid signings those

starting with

-----------------camp----------------

halford--ayala---collins--harding

-----------geddy--cohen-----------

mcgugan----------------------reid

---------------majewski----------

--------------blackstock----------

looking forward to the start of the season now 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

not sure to be honest, i would say alot

i know norwich fans arent too happy about him being loaned out tho.

out of all of them, im probably most happy with lascelles.

not just saying it but hes a future england defender thats for sure.

hes absolutely massive.

not sure to be honest, i would say alot

i know norwich fans arent too happy about him being loaned out tho.

out of all of them, im probably most happy with lascelles.

not just saying it but hes a future england defender thats for sure.

hes absolutely massive.

Why couldn't he get into the team over chambers/morgan/lynch...etc hardly world beaters are they? he has played for England through-out the years but so did Lee Croft - make or break season for him, at the minute he is a myth I mean he was behind Moussi in the pecking order 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

Red_Dawn, you seem fairly levelled - but in your opinion, if you was going to spend that sort of money on a player, would a striker be the first position you would look to?

I only say this because, again, looking at the squad you've got central midfielders and strikers falling out the ground and into the trent, yet (if cox signs) that will mean 3 of your signings are in them positions.

Miller, Blackstock, Findley, Tudgay, Derbyshire, and McGoldrick (6 strikers), Cox will make it 7.

Gillett, Harding, Moussi, Cohen, Mcgugan, Greening, Guedioura and Majewski (7 central midfielders)

which is all well and good, but you only have a squad of 22 at the minute and 13 of them cover 4 positions on the pitch 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

Agree to a point

Cohen played left back & wide left & Right under Billy Davies

Miller was playing right midfield for QPR

Greening can play wide left

Wolves played Guedioura wide right

Majewski played wide under Billy & SC

McGugan has played wide left & right for Forest.

McGoldrick & findley have also played wide before

McCleary only played for us in the last few months & Anderson was injured a lot. So most of the time we have had to use the players you mention.

Camp Darlow & the lad from Q8 can cover in goal

Moloney & Halford can cover right back ( maybe need a RB )

Freeman & Harding left back

Ayala Collins Lascelles & Hartford will cover the CB ( Halford in both positions )

Midfield needs another wide player but not desperate

Up front if someone better than what we have is available then that's great but not something to worry about

All in all we are shaping up

Agree to a point

Cohen played left back & wide left & Right under Billy Davies

Miller was playing right midfield for QPR

Greening can play wide left

Wolves played Guedioura wide right

Majewski played wide under Billy & SC

McGugan has played wide left & right for Forest.

McGoldrick & findley have also played wide before

McCleary only played for us in the last few months & Anderson was injured a lot. So most of the time we have had to use the players you mention.

Camp Darlow & the lad from Q8 can cover in goal

Moloney & Halford can cover right back ( maybe need a RB )

Freeman & Harding left back

Ayala Collins Lascelles & Hartford will cover the CB ( Halford in both positions )

Midfield needs another wide player but not desperate

Up front if someone better than what we have is available then that's great but not something to worry about

All in all we are shaping up

Greening wide left? I would love to see that 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Well, after last months 'we're goin up with millions in the bank' you sure are settling for very little.

You can argue so are we - but you must be a little disappointed that the millions haven't surfaced and you seem to be buying a bit of what's left.

Don't get me wrong - we've been doing it for years but you had the big announcements and you all got so excited and now, from going up automatically in Man City Mode - you're hopefully just staying up. You must be just a little bit deflated...eh?

Well, after last months 'we're goin up with millions in the bank' you sure are settling for very little.

You can argue so are we - but you must be a little disappointed that the millions haven't surfaced and you seem to be buying a bit of what's left.

Don't get me wrong - we've been doing it for years but you had the big announcements and you all got so excited and now, from going up automatically in Man City Mode - you're hopefully just staying up. You must be just a little bit deflated...eh?

In my case not at all, SO'D said when he first joined that the al-Hasawi's are aware of what Leicester did last season and are avoiding it. You know of course how much of a disaster last season was so a relaxing season of midtable, maybe a push towards the play-offs will suit me, and most Forest fans too. You're going to get the ones that want us to throw money everywhere like they're smarties, every team has them. So yeah, slow rebuild is alright for me.

We're playing Notts at the minute. We were 2-0 up at half time with a mostly reserve side, our defense is now this...

Darlow

[size=3]Gillet - Moloney - Lascelles - Fenton[/size]

It's now 2-2 and County fans went mental when they equalized. Guess it's a similar situation to when you lot played Mansfield.

Archived