Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Once again MuespachRam takes his crown as the forums most moronic poster!

Yes we know you have never hear of any of them as its clear you have zero footballing knowledge outside of your own team.

Sign awesome players like Guedioura and we are 'throwing money about' and sign less extravagant players like Harding and Collins and they are 'washed up nobodies' 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

So you had a slightly above average player, playing for an underperforming side and this makes him a great player? One cracking goal doesn't suddenly make a player that couldn't get on a prem bench into Messi.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davies turned down the offer of a contract extension over the summer and Nigel Clough has made no secret of the fact that the club are open to offers for last season's joint top scorer

Why do Derby want to sell their top scorer again ?

That's what happened when Commons was your top scorer.

If you have someone who can get the goals you need to hang on to them.

Davies turned down the offer of a contract extension over the summer and Nigel Clough has made no secret of the fact that the club are open to offers for last season's joint top scorer

We can replace him, which we will, when he goes.

Oh that's right, you did exactly that with Rob Earnshaw

Wrong end of the horse

Oh that's right, you did exactly that with Rob Earnshaw

No !

Earnshaw was out of contract & he was able to go.

He also was not our top scorer, that was McGugan.

Just pointing out Derby are selling their top scorer yet again. However you hang on to the likes of injury prone Tyson who has scored less goals in the last 4 seasons than Davies did last season.

Davies 10 league goals

Tyson 9 League goals since 2008

Why not sell Tyson ( If poss ) And try & keep a striker who does score.

No !

Just pointing out Derby are selling their top scorer yet again. However you hang on to the likes of injury prone Tyson who has scored less goals in the last 4 seasons than Davies did last season.

Davies 10 league goals

Not sure what that has to do with my post - I was simply pointing out that NFFC are more akin to a horses arse than a horses head - unless you thought my comment about horses arses was directly applicable to Earnshaw which is, i suppose, understandable.

No !

Davies 10 league goals

we don't WANT to sell Davies....we offered him a new 3 year contract but for PERSONAL reasons HE wants to leave....HTH

Not sure what that has to do with my post - I was simply pointing out that NFFC are more akin to a horses arse than a horses head - unless you thought my comment about horses arses was directly applicable to Earnshaw which is, i suppose, understandable.

In regard to inference of similarity of a horses arse to Robert Earnshaw, I'd just like to point out that a horses arse is actually a thing of splendid natural beauty, a superbly sculpted muscular contraption designed to be both a waste emitter and powerhouse of strength, a triumph of evolution one could say.

One would not necessarily describe Mr. Earnshaw as such.

No !

Davies 10 league goals

Wait, I was replying to your last bit....

Earnshaw got you goals and you let him go on a free, which is even worse than us getting at least a small fee for them. With Commons we could never compete with Celtic, high wages, European football, and winning league and cups

We're selling our top scorer Davies but we've still got our top scorer Robinson.

In regards to horses arses, maybe Earnshaw was more akin to the anus?

So long as your Happy to lose a 24 year old top goal scorer thats approaching his peak then it's fine !

Earnshaw will be 32 this season & the goals have been slowing down.

Also he left Forest 13months ago just after Billy Davies left. The brolly man tried to keep him but he wanted Cardiff.

Derby let a good player in Shackell go then spent the same amount on a replacement

Now Davies is going when he's playing well & in contract

Why are so many going at Derby ?

You can understand at Forest as we have been in limbo until the new owners arrived, But I thought Derby were building up a team to push for the top 6.

Why are so many going at Derby ?

Shackell - Clough thinks its a good deal, replaced him with someone younger.

Adinson - not the same player he used to be because of injury.

S Davies - wants to leave for personal reasons, we have Theo who scored the same amount of goals and is younger,

Bailey - not in the managers plans.

Archived