Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This was scums best side against spurs youth?

Cant wait for the post-match red excuses............yawn

Let me guess...Spurs youth will win everything this season...A prem leagues youth team....absent manager....injuries etc etc etc

Sorry...........Nodded off there

" We are losing to a top Prem development/reserve team. They are a class above. No shame in that. This team will probably have a good run in the League Cup. "

Lifted from a forest forum.:D

" We are losing to a top Prem development/reserve team. They are a class above. No shame in that. This team will probably have a good run in the League Cup. "

Lifted from a forest forum.:D

The words preseason friendly spring to mind. Do we start on negative points for losing this friendly?! Mind suppose that the only way you stand a chance of finishing above us ;)

The words preseason friendly spring to mind. Do we start on negative points for losing this friendly?! Mind suppose that the only way you stand a chance of finishing above us ;)

I agree, can't we focus on Andy Reid being injured already?

Yes, but looking over the other place, it appears now that there's the slight chance that Lee Camp might actually be vvank afterall. Much like Moussi, I suspect that this will be clarified sometime between now and the closure of the transfer window.....:rolleyes:

Archived