Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Given that neither of us went up, or down, you can have 'finishing higher' - we'll take the wins instead 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Even with superior financial clout, and Billy's know-how and vast experience in the Championship he couldn't get the better of Nigel in the local derby.

Billy going was inevitable. Doughty was going to bankroll another failed campaign so cost-cutting was always going to be on the agenda. Under those conditions there's no way that Davros would have stayed.

Looking back at those Derby/Forest matches, it becomes clear, there's rarely a game between us that passes without some sort of incident. By contrast, I have a look at the Derby/Leicester games and I can't even remember most of them.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you on about 'couldnt get the better' we beat you twice last year!

This year doesn't even exist in my opinion. Im already trying to wipe it from my memory. It's 2008/09 still, we've just beat West Brom away and Cotterill is where he belongs, in League Two.

Unbeaten awayyyyyy, were Nottingham Forest . Unbeaten awayyyyyy

Not just this season. While Cotterill is in charge. However long that is.

Most of us fear that could be a while. I pay to watch 'football' and be entertained. I'm simply not entertained anymore. His brand of football would make the baby Jesus cry. Disgusting.

Unfortunately for you lot it is a no win situation- if he keeps you up you are stuck with him, the only way to get rid is to get relegated. There is one other way I suppose but that would mean someone actually wanting to "buy" you and getting their own man in.

I actually think he will get us relegated and still remain in charge!!!!!

Im beginning to get more and more annoyed with Frank Clark every game he allows this buffoon to stay in charge. He is a Forest legend, but past glories only take you so far.

People voting with their feet tells a tale. I just hope he is not too blind to notice.

If we are not involved with the promotion or playoff chase then it's a dour season without the Florst games, win or lose.

But the Florist play-off games are hilarious and there's more chance of seeing them if they are scrapping away in League One. The Yeovil play-off defeat was one of the best League One games I've seen, really exciting game of football even for the neutral let alone the comedy gold for us sheep shaggers.

As for Forest fans wanting Derby to win yesterday, if it was the other way round we'd want the same result.

Archived