Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I don't get is, they play Guy Mussi at centre half, they have that young lad that arsenal bid 5 million for who I believe is a centre half, why didn't they play him? Didn't even make the bench, surly we have proved with Ball, Hendrick, OB and even Bennett, give youth a chance, plus Mcgugan and radi on the bench. Strange but well done agent Stevie 002 :-)

I have seen Gunter a few times this season, and for the life of me can't understand the hype... truly clueless defender, same with Chambers despite getting the most stick (from our fans) Morgan is the better defender in their team.

Gunter for 3million+ is completely laughable, he isn't worth 300k from what I've seen... Brayford is by far and wide the better player, suppose he plays internationally but still looks god awful!

As soon as forest fans see Greening, Reid and Boateng on the team sheet they must feel like crying. Gone from a youngish team to one of old has beens.

Good work from Shteeve for signing them and excellent stuff from Clitorill for continuing to play them.

Its great!

Looks like Harewood went to console Findlay then changed his mind, lifted his hands away as if to not want to contaminate himself...priceless. Sums up the differences between our squad and theirs...remember Derby players lifting Hendricks up after he missed that header at the shed....

Archived