Ronald Vargas-Club Brugge

-JW-

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't imagine that he'd join Derby. It would be a good deal though. Vargas is class.

That was what the feeling amongst rams fans was when bueno was linked with us, because of his Madrid links nobody really thought he would come to derby. Have you seen Vargas play, what type of player is he?

That was what the feeling amongst rams fans was when bueno was linked with us, because of his Madrid links nobody really thought he would come to derby. Have you seen Vargas play, what type of player is he?

that was a loan, with just us interested, from valladolid, not a 2.6m pound bid with competition from the prem

Vargas main asset is his technique. He can usually be found on the midfield just behind the striker(s) or on the wing. I think it's safe to say that he and Ivan Perisic were Club Brugge's best players last season, untill Vargas got badly injured.

I believe he's a very good player, though I'm not sure if Derby's style of football would suit him.

Seen him play for Venezuela a few times.. Classy player, echoe DutchRams post, plays behind the strikers or in off the wing type player.. (Similar to a Joe Cole type position)

The season just gone he played 28 scoring 16 which is similar to what Commons did during his time here, great goalscoring record for a midfield player (ableit attacking). That was until he got injured as DR rightly said..

Think he'll be off but I don't know if English football will suit him.. So many class players play in the PL that just don't get games (3 Mexicans in particular) in Giovani Dos Santos, Paulo Barrerra and Carlos Vela

Seen him play for Venezuela a few times.. Classy player, echoe DutchRams post, plays behind the strikers or in off the wing type player.. (Similar to a Joe Cole type position)

The season just gone he played 28 scoring 16 which is similar to what Commons did during his time here, great goalscoring record for a midfield player (ableit attacking). That was until he got injured as DR rightly said..

Think he'll be off but I don't know if English football will suit him.. So many class players play in the PL that just don't get games (3 Mexicans in particular) in Giovani Dos Santos, Paulo Barrerra and Carlos Vela

Gio drifted in and out of games, he did really well at Ipswich though in the championship. Vela, what a big disappointment. Everybody raving about him, can't produce it when it matters.

Can't say Mexican football is different to English as an excuse because Vela came here as a youth player.

Chicharito is doing alright.

Players like Vargas would walk this league.

Archived