Ronald Vargas-Club Brugge

-JW-

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the youtube video it seems he has some good touches but a lot of the situations end with a poor shot or missed passes. Not sure, especially with him being injured also. I know nothing else of the guy and can only comment on that video but doesn't look that great TBH

Looking at the youtube video it seems he has some good touches but a lot of the situations end with a poor shot or missed passes. Not sure, especially with him being injured also. I know nothing else of the guy and can only comment on that video but doesn't look that great TBH

There is one montage of dribbles with missed chances at the end. I looked at a couple of other clips in which he looked amazing.

If we are playing 4-2-3-1 we need someone to play the middle of the 3.

Silly season in full swing. Best rumour of the summer. No logic in the signing as it would break up the wage structure we are meant to have. Wonder how Sky came up with this one?

How much money do you think he will be on at Brugge? I think our income would be similar or more than theirs. If we paid Bueno's wages, would his be any higher?

If we sell Varney and Leicester won't sell Waghorn, he might just be within our range.

DERBY County are not thought to be targeting a move for Venezuelan international Ronald Vargas.

The Rams, along with Premier League sides Blackburn Rovers and Swansea City, have been linked with the 24-year-old attacking midfielder, who plays for Club Brugge in Belgium.

Vargas has a year left on his current contract and is likely to command a hefty transfer fee.

German club Hertha Berlin reportedly had a 5m Euro (£4.4m) bid for the player rejected last year.

DERBY County are not thought to be targeting a move for Venezuelan international Ronald Vargas.

The Rams, along with Premier League sides Blackburn Rovers and Swansea City, have been linked with the 24-year-old attacking midfielder, who plays for Club Brugge in Belgium.

Vargas has a year left on his current contract and is likely to command a hefty transfer fee.

German club Hertha Berlin reportedly had a 5m Euro (£4.4m) bid for the player rejected last year.

Where was that reported?

Its 7.30pm in Venezuela.

You're fibbing are'nt you?

Pity, I could see him and Bullard complementing each other...............:)

On their unusual hair styles?

Complementing - (of two or more different things) Combining in such a way as to enhance or emphasize each other's qualities

Complimenting - Expressing a compliment; praising or approving.

where's the Grammar Nazi mod when you need one :D

We could convince him that we have a better fanbase/history/style of football than Blackburn and Swansea.

But I think to get him would cost an excess of £3,000,000. The last time we spent that kind of money was on Earnmore and Clod.

It's probably best we rule ourselves out because international players are a gamble.

"Portuguese duo Benfica and Sporting Lisbon are reportedly chasing Club Brugge attacking midfielder Ronald Vargas

Vargas is reportedly keen on a move, but the Iberian duo will face competition from a host of European sides for his signature, with Anderlecht and PSVEindhoven thought to also be interested."

Can't see us matching what any of these clubs can offer!

Complementing - (of two or more different things) Combining in such a way as to enhance or emphasize each other's qualities

Complimenting - Expressing a compliment; praising or approving.

"w"here's the Grammar Nazi mod when you need one :D

Maybe it was a spelling and not a grammar issue?

Oh, and the highlighted "W" should be a capital, naughty.

Archived