Nolan to West Ham

GeneralRam

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either they're offering £60k a year for 4 years or Big Sam gives him head whenever he wants one!!!

This is unbelievable. 28-30 are prime years for a midfielder, why would he want to ply his trade down here??? If he was a little more mobile he'd be in the England squad...

West Ham will bounce straight back up. They have a great squad of players and had they had a even a half decent manager, then they wouldn't have gone down last season.

Big Sam may not be my favourite manager but I do think he's right at the very top of the tree when it comes to getting results.

Thay will walk the championship.

ENTER WEST HAM, the next championship club cheating their way out of this league.

There debt is £100m+, worse than Cardiffs, Portsmouths etc.. Suppose only difference is they have a board that are more likely to pay it off.

Kevin Nolan though, what is he thinking? I always thought he was the type of player Arsenal are missing, never mind West Ham.

lolz

I cannot believe Nolan if he does this, he should be looking to better his career, not finish it off.

even if West Ham do get promoted next season, I doubt the top teams will be intrested.. this just shows what he is in the game for IMO.

Archived