Giles Barnes

smiffy

Would be interested if we offered an olive branch to him and offered him a trial or should I say more an opportunity to train with us and keep fit in pre season. He may do it if he hasn't got an offer in a month or so. Plus we could have a look at him and cloughie could asses his attitude (lets remember he has grown up a bit since leaving us.)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West Brom fans say he doesn't have any attitude problems.

Like NorfolkRam said, I think offering him the chance to train with us would be good and maybe a pay as you play deal?

On his day a very talented player but due to unfortunate injuries it hasn't quite worked out as we would have thought.

Just hope he doesn't end up at Forest, but I doubt he will as wouldn't Billy have been interested last season?

Up there with one of the most technically gifted players in recent years to have put a rams shirt on...shame about the lads run of injuries....if he could prove a level of fitness and not going to break the bank...why not? He had the knack of putting defences on the backfoot....not many recent rams players can claim that....thumbs up from me!

• 1 year later...

Am i reading this right? Money bags forest signing a never was? Add that to the Mclaughlin signing they are skint

I don't think they're going to sign Giles Barnes for a minute (which is about how long he would stay fit anyway).

Archived