DCFCFans 5-a-side team?

Alex W

Well, seeing as i'm back here for a while, thought i'd throw this idea out there.

A while ago me and Duracell thought up the idea of a 5-a-side game between two teams of forum members and the responses were quite positive, unfortunately it was never organised (******** banned me grrrr) so I thought why not pitch the idea of a 5-a-side team of forum members?

So, would anyone be interested in such a thing? A tuesday or wednesday league at JJB type of thing. Would be a good chance to meet members of course, and kick them in a warm up if you dislike them. So, anyone interested?

(Could we possibly have a sticky on this thread if it gets popluar?)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dave, 23 in Coventry/Newark otherwise known as Phil, 47 in HMP Whatton (for sex offfenders) is interested.

Not really interested in the football so i'll give somone a lift home.

I can pick you up on way if ya want Dave, I look like my avatar (Bang tidy)

Not if you have players like BARRman!! Duh duh duh Darren Moore!!!

HA HA, you missed his "tackle" on his debut for us, he rugby tackle this youth, I picked the ball up to just about to chuck it to the striker for a peno and then I heard the ref say nah nah nah nah play on!

HA HA, you missed his "tackle" on his debut for us, he rugby tackle this youth, I picked the ball up to just about to chuck it to the striker for a peno and then I heard the ref say nah nah nah nah play on!

Brilliant!! Wish I saw that!!

if it was a wednesday night could definitely make it as i am usually off that day, tuesday more difficult depending on the time as i finish at 4.10 and don't get home till 5.30, i would definitely be interested though. I am not great but can do the basics.

Mods vs members

How is that going to work?

Cumbrian lives in erm Cumbria

Gboro lives in Gainsborough

Dav lives in Davenport

Froggg down south

I live in the ghetto on the East Coast

Boycie is too fat

Archived