DCFCFans 5-a-side team?

Alex W

Anyone who asks to be a mod goes on my list of 'who not to employ'. No sane person want's to be a moderator, when the call up comes you think of all those members you dislike and you will have the power to do something about them.

In all honestly if I had no moderators I'd never ban anyone, it's those lot that keep banning everyone, they have a hitlist up in the mod room.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone who asks to be a mod goes on my list of 'who not to employ'. No sane person want's to be a moderator, when the call up comes you think of all those members you dislike and you will have the power to do something about them.

In all honestly if I had no moderators I'd never ban anyone, it's those lot that keep banning everyone, they have a hitlist up in the mod room.

just throwing my hat into the ring just in case boycie mysteriously goes missing ;)

What does the particular job entail?

Sitting around waiting for the little bubble to go Red which signals someone has called someone a naughty word and someone has reported it, we then check to see if that user is on the hitlist, if he is it's a straight ban and if not we just send a nice PM to say calm it down will you.

Sitting around waiting for the little bubble to go Red which signals someone has called someone a naughty word and someone has reported it, we then check to see if that user is on the hitlist, if he is it's a straight ban and if not we just send a nice PM to say calm it down will you.

You know me, I love telling a red dog wum where to go. I'm ready to rumble

Archived