comedy of errors...aka Florist play offs thread

froggg

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"he says he is going nowhere"

What does Nigel Doughty think?

FFS Daveo you fool!

Do you know Nigel Doughty?! Lol; he doesnt like spending money that he doesnt have to so hes not about to give a pay out to a guy who has transformed this club in 2 and a half years.

Think this is where you in abit of a tight spot, has ND said you are going to spend big? if not it could be a summer of Billy vs ND over spending,like when he was at Derby and we won the play offs, he spent the summer at war with the board and by the time it was all sorted he was left with crap players to sign, example Claude Davies and Earnshaw. He missed out on Kenwyne Jones Chopra and Jason koumas.

Just an article from mr doughty last year; doesnt sound like a man ready to pull the plug.

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/news/Straight-talking-Doughty-ready-play-patience-game-Nottingham-Forest/article-2481305-detail/article.html

Like i say, expect us to spend again this summer because if we dont get promoted, he doesnt get his money back and he knows that.

Would you have him back?

I would, on a free isn't he?

Has pace, still knows where the net is as we saw last night. Makes you wonder when you have a player like that why does he start on the bench when you are 1 game away from Wembley.

Strange thing with Earnshaw and Davies ain't it?

He signed him for us then would'nt play him. Despite his goals this season he still does'nt seem to trust him and is reluctant to start him like last night.

Maybe he just likes having him around to make himself look taller...:D

Just an article from mr doughty last year; doesnt sound like a man ready to pull the plug.

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/news/Straight-talking-Doughty-ready-play-patience-game-Nottingham-Forest/article-2481305-detail/article.html

Like i say, expect us to spend again this summer because if we dont get promoted, he doesnt get his money back and he knows that.

But also spend big doesn't mean you will go up

Bad managing decisions cost them the game last night.

mckenna should have been on instead of moussi

earnshaw instead of tudgay.

Wheres the logic in playing tudgay above earnshaw?

Tyson and Mcgugan was their only real threat until earnshaw and majewski came on

Bad managing decisions cost them the game last night.

mckenna should have been on instead of moussi

earnshaw instead of tudgay.

Wheres the logic in playing tudgay above earnshaw?

Tyson and Mcgugan was their only real threat until earnshaw and majewski came on

Ahhhhh agents Davies and Camp did well for us last night :D

Poor bloke, I feel absolutely dreadful for him.

he has made about 30million loss+ in his time at Forest and their fans still begrudge him and say it isn't enough. I say fair play to Forest keep raising that wagebill, nothing bad will happen.. promise :D

But also spend big doesn't mean you will go up

Quite right it doesnt but when you consider the foundations already in place and the quality youth coming through; it gives you a great chance. And its not as though forest have spent recklessly.

Are you Forest boys not expecting someone to try and get Mcgugan off you??

Arrogant **** he is, but clearly a good player. Possibly as good as any midfielder in the Championship......which makes him better than a good few in the Premier League.

We're in a situation i reckon with Brayford, where if we can't match his development and he out-grows us, i can't see him staying for many seasons. Forest and Mcgugan look similar. Mcgugan will want a run in the PL soon enough. How long will he give Forest. The way you used him in the games v Swansea and us.... well, everything had him involved. All your link up play, many of your shots, he breaks play up, he's sly (or clever as you'd say) and covers ground massively well.

I'll be suprised if nobody goes in for him. Swansea like footballers. You might get a Pratley swap deal. :D

Archived