comedy of errors...aka Florist play offs thread

froggg

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billy was very dignified in defeat last night and instead of hiding away after it he not only thanked the travelling Forest support at the Liberty but also waited at the City Ground at 2am this morning for the away coaches to return and took time out to shake many fans hands and make the vow to come back stronger next season...great gesture and not many managers would do that.

Billy was very dignified in defeat last night and instead of hiding away after it he not only thanked the travelling Forest support at the Liberty but also waited at the City Ground at 2am this morning for the away coaches to return and took time out to shake many fans hands and make the vow to come back stronger next season...great gesture and not many managers would do that.

He was looking for a pro to "blow away" the memory of defeat when your rammel turned up. I still cannot believe the support and adulation you give the cretin. Anyone worth his salt could have got to the playoffs with the kind of money he has had to waste spend!

We (Forest) have something you don't have.

and that pride in our team. was a fantastic 2nd half.

Hopefully Swansea can reach the Prem, as they are the better team

And YOU have something WE have........ the Derby ram as your avatar. Owned.

You know what for a while now I have been wondering why everyone has got swan avatars, I thought it was another secret group I wasn't invited to, but now I get it, now I get it...........

kinell you gotta be kidding.......:eek:

Yeah I was wondering if I should let it be known how stoooopid I have been, and I thought fook it can't be as funny as Florist losing in palyoffs again!!!

Just to give you a heads up that why some people have changed their avatar to "reading" because they want Reading to beat Cardiff.

Archived