comedy of errors...aka Florist play offs thread

froggg

the 03 season when Harte took us into the play offs you're referring to??

Take your pick, he could mean any of your playoff seasons I'd imagine. Wouldn't think that you'd operated at a transfer surplus prior to any of them, and they've all ended badly.......;)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the 03 season when Harte took us into the play offs you're referring to?? We ended up signing journeymen and hasbeens back then and that is certainly not our outlook now.. Doughty held his hands up and admitted to making mistakes when we ended up in league 1 because we went into the red whilst still sorting out and paying off old debts from the previous regime and then the Platt era didn't help things either. So in that respect we aren't in any immediate mire with debts owed outside of Doughty incorporated!!

If Derby finish above Forest next season then i would say they'd be pushing a play off spot...and i'd be the first to say fair play and credit to Clough Jr if you manage that.

Certainly an interesting summer of business ahead with both clubs for differing reasons.

Sorry i must have a selective memory or got the wrong year, but i though you paid £950,000 just for a rapist?

Sorry i must have a selective memory or got the wrong year, but i though you paid £950,000 just for a rapist?

Think you got the wrong end of the stick. They've paid £950,000 for a Therapist to get them over their playoffs mental block, not 'the rapist'.......:D

undisclosed fee we paid for ah lol...he got accused of raping a hotel waitress but then cleared in court (which doesn't really prove anything one way or the other the way they conduct those things! But anyway) Junior Agogo from Bristol Rovers in January 2006....this was part of the rebuilding process under Calderwood in league 1. You might be confusing him with Marlon King maybe?

Think you got the wrong end of the stick. They've paid £950,000 for a Therapist to get them over their playoffs mental block, not 'the rapist'.......:D

Thats pretty cheap considering! :rolleyes:

But then pity the poor therapist who'd need therapy for himself afterwards lol :D

Firstly apologies for the Swan Lager avatar. Unprofessional and due an upgrade to something better founded. The correct verse, if I recall, for all such matters is Luke 23:34. The Bish might be able to help further.:)

undisclosed fee we paid for ah lol...he got accused of raping a hotel waitress but then cleared in court (which doesn't really prove anything one way or the other the way they conduct those things! But anyway) Junior Agogo from Bristol Rovers in January 2006....this was part of the rebuilding process under Calderwood in league 1. You might be confusing him with Marlon King maybe?

No, i meant Marlon King you donut.:p

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/facup/news/fa-cup-highlights-crawley-derby/

I can understand your need to deflect attention away from a team who only got 49 points this season:D.

Ha you wouldn't be one here if you didn't like the banter......:) anyway it's all level again now fella new season approaching and all that.....I'll bet you a weeks avatar of the winners choice that we finish higher than you.....;)

Ha you wouldn't be one here if you didn't like the banter......:) anyway it's all level again now fella new season approaching and all that.....I'll bet you a weeks avatar of the winners choice that we finish higher than you.....;)

I will take that bet Froggg ! ( at least you are prepared to back your team )

What about you Daveo I'll also bet you a weeks avatar of the winners choice that Forest finish higher than Derby

Archived