comedy of errors...aka Florist play offs thread

froggg

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we sign Boyd he certainly won't be on 30k a week, it'll be more like 12-15k with bonus's to make him earn it, he isn't likely to get big bucks anywhere anyway considering his poor time at Boro.

Wishful thinking on your part IMO, why would he accept a deal less than half his current one, when he still as a year running on it? I could see him accepting 25k if you offer him a 3 year deal, which is the more likely outcome.

Aw bloody 'ell! I can't believe it - I missed the match because I thought it was tonight!! Couldn't believe it this mornin when Dav very happily told me the result. Damn and bugger - my evening would have been rounded off nicely by watching the dogs get a sound thrashing. Didn't half laugh mind when I saw Camp's cock up, thanks for the vids people. :)

You have to love swans - such beautiful and majestic creatures don't you think?

Aw bloody 'ell! I can't believe it - I missed the match because I thought it was tonight!! Couldn't believe it this mornin when Dav very happily told me the result. Damn and bugger - my evening would have been rounded off nicely by watching the dogs get a sound thrashing. Didn't half laugh mind when I saw Camp's cock up, thanks for the vids people. :)

You have to love swans - such beautiful and majestic creatures don't you think?

I agree with Red Jonny on the size comparison

We are the same size club. A silly argument is "who's bigger". And i'd imagine whichever side is suffering more now (that'll be us then) will possibly be the one prospering in under 10 years. Only for the roles to switch again and again and again over the years. We'll always have ties amongst players and managers because simply put, we're both similar. And i agree, that's what makes the rivalry work. I find it funny that sometimes you get two teams (like Reading and Oxford) who are rivals. Rivals in what??

The thing is when each side is having a good patch they want as much success as possible to remind the other side. All Derby fans will be taking pleasure in the Swansea result because had you of won then we'd be hearing how you are in the PL and getting more than the pathetic points we got. We're bound to take pleasure in your failiure. Because it could of been oh so different.

Next time we're on a high i'm sure you'll be wishing some bad luck on us. Because if we have success then you'll hear about it from us. It swings and roundabouts.

And it's healthy rivalry.

That's how it is to me anyway.

Not like Leeds. I want them to go out of buisness. That's not rivalry. That would flatter them. It's just disgust and hatred.

Let it all start again next season. ;)

PROUD OF THE LADS :)

and you can not take that away from us, despite your snide, shallow remarks.. your bitterness makes it so much easier to take ;)

If you don't like Derby fans making snide, shallow remarks you could try avoiding a Derby County Forum after Nottingham Forest crash out of the Play Off's yet again. Just a thought.

We (Forest) have something you don't have.

and that is pride in our team. was a fantastic 2nd half.

Hopefully Swansea can reach the Prem, as they are the better team

You had three other halves as well - they weren't so fantastic.

Well we all saw that coming given our history in play offs, lol. We didnt deserve to lose but thats football and over the season no-one can argue that swansea did not deserve an opportunity to make the prem. The signs are good for forest though with the younger players who have established themselves this season and the extremely exciting players coming through next season so we have alot to be excited about. Dont forget its the last year of billys contract and doughty wanted promotion in those 3 years; therefore expect to see us spend this summer and spend quite heavily i would have thought.

Anyways heres hoping that next season we are talking about a forest vs derby play off and both teams are in the half of the table they should be. Actually as a forest fan and our play off history............................ lets just hope its the 2 automatic places, lol.

Well we all saw that coming given our history in play offs, lol. We didnt deserve to lose but thats football and over the season no-one can argue that swansea did not deserve an opportunity to make the prem. The signs are good for forest though with the younger players who have established themselves this season and the extremely exciting players coming through next season so we have alot to be excited about. Dont forget its the last year of billys contract and doughty wanted promotion in those 3 years; therefore expect to see us spend this summer and spend quite heavily i would have thought.

Anyways heres hoping that next season we are talking about a forest vs derby play off and both teams are in the half of the table they should be. Actually as a forest fan and our play off history............................ lets just hope its the 2 automatic places, lol.

Deluded. Billys a goner for a start. The farewell last night to the fans, i was just sat there hoping there was going to be a Chesterfield type pitch invasion punch.

What farewell?! You mean the walk over to the away fans and the applauding of the away fans which he does after every away game?! Dont you remember seeing him do that after victory at pride park?

Yeah, that one. He won't be there next season.

Most fans arent fussed if tyson goes; he is always injured and has no end product. Tyson is a poor mans robbie findley from what we have seen of findley. Earnshaw would be a miss but again he has had a poor season.The only out of contract player we will really miss would be a fully fit moussi, the rest are easily replaceable. As for billy going, you lot have been saying that for 2 and a half years now but we are still waiting.

Archived