Reading Fans... LOL

JoetheRam

How about this gem.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/2872402/Celtic-fans-sick-Falklands-War-stunt.html

Think someone posted it when the DET forum was running.

Not really sure of that guys motives.. If he's celebrating the death of many innocent people in the falklands then I wouldn't be suprised if that guy is dead now.. Or permanently in hospital.

If he's trying to get one over on Rangers, well surely there are other ways of doing it.. Like encouraging your football team to win the game and then mock them afterwards.

It's as if people use football as an excuse to cause harm to others. These people should be behind bars.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stand celtic, absolutely vile football club! Rangers aren't much better mind, but always support them in the old firm games, can't see why anyone would want to play for either club to be honest, nor why people play for Millwall.

I can't stand celtic, absolutely vile football club! Rangers aren't much better mind, but always support them in the old firm games, can't see why anyone would want to play for either club to be honest, nor why people play for Millwall.

What's wrong with Millwall? I'd love to play for fans as passionate as theirs.

What's wrong with Millwall? I'd love to play for fans as passionate as theirs.

No more passionate than any other club, atmosphere has been nothing special every time i've been there. Yes, it's probably good when they play Leeds, West Ham and other big London clubs but they're no different from most other clubs imo.

No more passionate than any other club, atmosphere has been nothing special every time i've been there. Yes, it's probably good when they play Leeds, West Ham and other big London clubs but they're no different from most other clubs imo.

Agree.

Overrated that ground of theirs.

That was sort of my point. They've got a few idiots, but so has every other club in the country.

And you're right, it's hardly been a couldron of noise when we've been there the last 2 years, but it's better than a lot in the Championship and their fans do seem to back the team/slag of the ref/take the piss out of the other teams fans, rather than get on their players backs.

they are as bad as each other when it comes down to it. my friends up here feel nothing but disappointment and disgust towards the clubs and their fans. They are a blight on the country and its funny cos up here they are all willing them to move south and the premier league want nothing to do with them. hooligans and nothing more to it.

Archived