blackNwhites Life Story (split from Transfer thread)

It`s a puppet ;)

Joking apart - I haven't been to see many people live - but I did see him in Scarborough. *cringe* Many years ago.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joking apart - I haven't been to see many people live - but I did see him in Scarborough. *cringe* Many years ago.

How can you say that. Connolly is a genius. Saw him live in Birmingham and he was even funnier live.

Timothy Dalton muppet. Well if his house isn't too big then he must be a nobody eh

No Stephen was the name of his brother muppet :p If my mum was hanging around with TD then

No he is a big name and he won a trophy with Derby, I just can't remember his name. Wil find out later.

Doesn't anyone on here know where newton is?

No Stephen was the name of his brother muppet :p If my mum was hanging around with TD then

No he is a big name and he won a trophy with Derby, I just can't remember his name. Wil find out later.

Doesn't anyone on here know where newton is?

fair enough but a wife and brother of someone famous is hardly A list, I wouldn't even say they were on the list. If these are the people in high places you brag about knowing then I'm seriously worried for you.

fair enough but a wife and brother of someone famous is hardly A list, I wouldn't even say they were on the list. If these are the people in high places you brag about knowing then I'm seriously worried for you.

Yer sure. Your A list. Like you could do better. Like you said, you weren't friends with Sir Munning or whatever, your family was so not your contact.

http://www.arinsattic.com/images/aringallery/just_for_fun/hahaha-lulz

I agree - I thought I knew it all at 16 when really I knew precisely nowt (not that I would ever have admitted it mind). Parents eh? What do they know, the same could be said for teachers and anyone who I considered "old". Tell you what, I wouldn't go back to being a teenager, not for owt.

Plan B - the keep off the road thing - Dav meant keep off the road cos I'm a crap driver. :D

I'll agree with Edinburgh on one thing though, about the past few posts - it's really not worth an argument and everyone should follow their own path because life experience can only come with time.

Heh, i often think back about myself at that age and can't quite believe how reckless i was. Paying for it now. I was also as cocky as Plan B. Thought i had it made, in fact, i probably did.

Don't regret anything though!

I used to be mates with Ross Davenports brother, and witnessed Ross win all his club championship Golds with a broken leg. Yep. Melanie Marshall as well who is now City of Derbys head coach (from Lincoln/Boston).

None of that oo la la i know who hah stuff though...weird. The above is necessary for my autobiography?

Heh, i often think back about myself at that age and can't quite believe how reckless i was. Paying for it now. I was also as cocky as Plan B. Thought i had it made, in fact, i probably did.

Don't regret anything though!

I think your winding me up and you really loaded and have playboy models around your house every night. Just messing with you.

No one can be as cocky as me when I really do have it sorted but still like to do my own thing in life.

I think your winding me up and you really loaded and have playboy models around your house every night. Just messing with you.

No one can be as cocky as me when I really do have it sorted but still like to do my own thing in life.

I guess you`ll be doing plenty of things on your own in your life..

Archived