Bueno

paddyram

keep him at the right price. Weather permitting!!! he's plays the right way. Put ward alongside him to help with tracking back when lost the ball. A pratley or bowyer behind him and billy sharp in front of him and you'd have a decent side.

My team for next year:

F.Fielding

Brayford Barker Ayala/s st ledger ????????

young loanee

Bailey

Bowyer/Pratley Savage

Bueno Ward

Sharp Subs: Pearson

Addison

S Davies

C Ball or Theo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keep him at the right price. Weather permitting!!! he's plays the right way. Put ward alongside him to help with tracking back when lost the ball. A pratley or bowyer behind him and billy sharp in front of him and you'd have a decent side.

My team for next year:

F.Fielding

young loanee

Bailey

Bowyer/Pratley Savage

Bueno Ward

Sharp

Subs: Pearson

Addison

S Davies

C Ball or Theo

My team for next year:

F.Fielding

young loanee

Bailey

Bowyer/Pratley Savage

Bueno Ward

Sharp

Subs: Pearson

Addison

S Davies

C Ball or Theo

Is the ???????? Referring to Brayford or an unknown left back.

If the young loanee is on top of the ???????? Then you have 12 players in that team.

Strange how no-one mentions Commons inability to track back when he lost the ball, or going missing when he was targetted.

Yes, he scored goals, but also played with most of the players the season before as well.

I don't think Bueno has done a bad job since he has been here, has that little bit of quality that can unlock defences. He just needs a solid defensive midfielder by the side of him.

I'd take him if we could get him at a decent price.

Strange how no-one mentions Commons inability to track back when he lost the ball, or going missing when he was targetted.

Yes, he scored goals, but also played with most of the players the season before as well.

I don't think Bueno has done a bad job since he has been here, has that little bit of quality that can unlock defences. He just needs a solid defensive midfielder by the side of him.

I'd take him if we could get him at a decent price.

I absolutely agree with this, the lad has magic feet and with the right people alongside and behind, will create what is needed for a winning side. From a womans point of view, he could do with a nice portion of roast beef and yorkshire pudd to bulk him up a bit!!

Is the ???????? Referring to Brayford or an unknown left back.

If the young loanee is on top of the ???????? Then you have 12 players in that team.

Sorry. new to all this and mucked up. Thought i'd laid out team in nice formation but pressed submit and all went pear shaped.

yes i did mean left back would be young loanee (liverpool have a few young uns) or give pearson a run as a pacey outlet if struggling on funds? :confused:

Bailey in front of back four. Bowyer/pratley (both would be nice) and savage in middle of park with bueno and ward behind sharp up top.

subs:

GK ?

Leacock

Addison

B Davies

S Davies

Theo if signed?

Sorry. new to all this and mucked up. Thought i'd laid out team in nice formation but pressed submit and all went pear shaped.

yes i did mean left back would be young loanee (liverpool have a few young uns) or give pearson a run as a pacey outlet if struggling on funds? :confused:

Bailey in front of back four. Bowyer/pratley (both would be nice) and savage in middle of park with bueno and ward behind sharp up top.

subs:

GK ?

Leacock

Addison

B Davies

S Davies

Theo if signed?

You know that Savage is retiring right? Please tell me that you aren't suggesting we play Pearson at left back!?

Bueno is a genuine class act, he has the makings of a brilliant player but his impact is too little IMO. I would like him to stay, don't get me wrong because he is a good player but it would have to be on our terms and whilst he might be up for it, I doubt his parent club would.

if he was available for 300-400k then yes, but if not.. we need to spend that money elsewhere.

Bueno is a genuine class act, he has the makings of a brilliant player but his impact is too little IMO. I would like him to stay, don't get me wrong because he is a good player but it would have to be on our terms and whilst he might be up for it, I doubt his parent club would.

if he was available for 300-400k then yes, but if not.. we need to spend that money elsewhere.

His parent club baffle me somewhat, when players go on loan they mostly go down grade not up grade, Bueno has gone supposedly up, if you believe all the hype about the Championship being in the ten best leagues in Europe.

I would have thought Valladolid would have kept him to play in their first team, strange.

His parent club baffle me somewhat, when players go on loan they mostly go down grade not up grade, Bueno has gone supposedly up, if you believe all the hype about the Championship being in the ten best leagues in Europe.

I would have thought Valladolid would have kept him to play in their first team, strange.

Not that strange if they can't afford his wages. They were relegated the season before he came to us, maybe they need to cut costs.

I think Glick mentioned in the fans meeting that Trooper went ti that if Valledoid don't get promoted he could be available again due to his wages.

Not that strange if they can't afford his wages. They were relegated the season before he came to us, maybe they need to cut costs.

I think Glick mentioned in the fans meeting that Trooper went ti that if Valledoid don't get promoted he could be available again due to his wages.

Well they wont go up they are seventh, but maybe if he where there they may have, it don`t make sense IMHO.

I see where you are coming from, but what about Luke Varney? :p

Archived