Players on Twitter

davenportram

I agree with what bywater is saying tonight...clough blaming him for the mistakes was a joke...one again clough was pointing the finger at others rather than looking closer to home...clough on the radio said "we need a good goalkeeper well help us win more games", well let me know if I'm wrong but isn't it up to the manager to get that keeper? If clough felt bywater wasn't good enough why didn't he do something last summer or January? About time time clough took some blame himself! How is this bywaters fault nigel?

Also this is down to opinion I know but I think not calling bywater back when fieldings load ended was a joke...have people forgot what bywater did for us on our promotion season under billy Davies? How many games did we win 1-0? I didn't hear anyone complaining about bywaters mistakes then! Infect didn't we break some record for number of clean sheets that season?

Cloughy tried to sign Fielding in the Summer. Looks like he tried to replace Bywater.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bywater is getting some stick from fans. Just found thus tweet

@sbywater1 ultimate professional, keep up the cage fighting training, u never know when ur gonna need it. D.L.F

It appears some are taking it personally and acting the big 'un

Bywater needs to improve his communication skills, particularly with the defence in front of him. Plus his kicking obviously.

I wouldn't say that Bywater's any better than Camp - and I wouldn't place either of them anywhere near the likes of Shilton/Poom.

When bywater was signed he looked a much better keeper than camp.

its fair to say on current form, ie this last season or 2, camp has much better, and i wish we had him back personally.

Fielding looks good though.

Bywater deserves to never appear for us again, given his anti-clough tweets

Not nice to be slagging off the club tho' Dav. Are we still paying his wages?

He's an idiot. He lost any respect from me when he feigned that injury, what a farce that was.

If he still wants to ride on the back of that promotion, then god help him. Surely it's not 'goldfish' like to want to move on...:rolleyes:

ETA: I was still typing this when you posted again Dav.

Not nice to be slagging off the club tho' Dav. Are we still paying his wages?

He's an idiot. He lost any respect from me when he feigned that injury, what a farce that was.

If he still wants to ride on the back of that promotion, then god help him. Surely it's not 'goldfish' like to want to move on...:rolleyes:

I agree, hope the club recall him from his loan the day before the play-off final if Cardiff get there.

Would be funny if they fined him for his behaviour though.

I don't remember actually costing us too many matches but I must say that the defence looked much more confident with Fielding behind them.

If Bywater has a problem with his manager or the club why doesn't he grow a pair and come out and say so? Or why does he not hand in a transfer request?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived