Players on Twitter

davenportram

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didn't think they would have bywaters on there especially with his 'interesting tweets' a recent one -

sbywater1 stephen bywater

@RobSmithDerby not just a few. A few dozen. Go big or go home. Let's hope my season ends Soon with the blues in the big league.

16 hours ago

You should watch the interviews with Bailey when he first arrived here. It is instantly apparent he doesn't have two non-footballing brain cells to rub together! He even admits it himself, speculating that he would be on the dole were it not for a career in football.

Still, you gotta love him. :D

You should watch the interviews with Bailey when he first arrived here. It is instantly apparent he doesn't have two non-footballing brain cells to rub together!

He probably felt right at home with the rest of the lads then.

It says he lives in Derby??

Anyone's thoughts??

bit slow aint you :p on some posts uttoxram made about his interview with tom glick, he's signed for us but it can't be confirmed untill the 10th may though i think he said.

bit slow aint you :p on some posts uttoxram made about his interview with tom glick, he's signed for us but it can't be confirmed untill the 10th may though i think he said.

I thought that was just rumour talk lol.

Cool he says stuff on his twitter like come on you rams. Can't wait for him to be Derby's No. 1

Archived