Brighton away next year

MuespachRam

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What site do you use to look at train info? Cos whatever it is, dont listen to it.

1 hour 45 min Derby to London, 20 minutes on the tube down to Victorio and an hour from there.

Maybe he's talking about a round trip plus delays etc..

Not trying to start a contest, but I took a 35 hour train journey from Seattle to Los Angeles.. And a bus to The States from where I live is 24 hours..

8 hours for me is a doddle.

The reality of only taking 3 hours to get to the south coast from Derby makes me realise just how small a country England is.

Maybe he's talking about a round trip plus delays etc..

Not trying to start a contest, but I took a 35 hour train journey from Seattle to Los Angeles.. And a bus to The States from where I live is 24 hours..

8 hours for me is a doddle.

The reality of only taking 3 hours to get to the south coast from Derby makes me realise just how small a country England is.

Not quite in the same league but i always read midlanders saying a trip like Burnely is a long trip, the furthest trip from Derby this season is about 3-4 hours which is one of the shorter ones for me.

My uncle drove us from Denver to South Carolina a few years back which was a long, long drive.

Archived