time to get behind the lad on tuesday night

B4ev6is

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and your point? We probably don't even need to win more than them, there 4 points ahead of 7th, we're 9 points ahead of 22nd. They need points more than us

Agreed on that, they will clearly be up for this game with Premier League football on the horizon, as long as we put a good shift ouselves and have a good performance in i won't have too many complaints

Agreed on that, they will clearly be up for this game with Premier League football on the horizon, as long as we put a good shift ouselves and have a good performance in i won't have too many complaints

get in we win i knew we would i just knew it

Ha ha, care to take that back? How does it feel to be a "fan"?

Can't see why he would. We're 19th afterall, one game doesn't change anything.

Not quite true. Although I can still understand the sentiment, before yesterday I thought we had 6 games with a good chance of getting 0 points. Today we're 11 points clear of danger and virtually safe.

At one point yesterday we were joint 21st. Now we're out of danger. One game has made a lot of difference. Still a poor season overall though - one game doesn't change that.

Not quite true. Although I can still understand the sentiment, before yesterday I thought we had 6 games with a good chance of getting 0 points. Today we're 11 points clear of danger and virtually safe.

At one point yesterday we were joint 21st. Now we're out of danger. One game has made a lot of difference. Still a poor season overall though - one game doesn't change that.

Good point. Was more touching on your last sentance.

No it doesn't but this last few games the effort has definitely been there and you can see a bit of passion. Saying that everyone should get sacked? Really? I think it should be taken back

i think we could maybe take something from Qpr and nowich as no one expects us to win again and same thing with Norwich preasure off the lads and should be able to play our football, and maybe just maybe pick up a win or a draw but nine points from three games would be most welcome.

The mini momentum we have at the moment is a dillema.

Whilst Clough said once we had the points, that he would like to give Ball, and some other youth players a run out, and he also wants to get barkers operation done... theres a lot to be said for the momentum we have, and not changing the team. We might even get the odd surprise point off norwich and QPR.

and, like clough said tonight, the higher we finish up the league, the easier it will be to attract some decent quality incoming players in the summer.

We could lose every other game this season now, we still wouldn't get relegated. Sheff Utd, Scunny and Preston won't pick up anywhere near enough points to overhaul us.

Can't see us getting anything from QPR, Reading or Norwich, but I fancy us to take 4 points off Burnley and Bristol City.

Archived