time to get behind the lad on tuesday night

B4ev6is

hey guys we need everybody down there really make some noise like we did against swansea, because honestly believe we shall be a key factore in this game, they will need a lift after the thrashing they took, on saturday we need to get into leeds lots heads, if the lads can see were willing to get into those lots faces they will follow suit we must not, get onto players back but back them up when needed, we appeal every single decesion that goes against us. plus on a personal not on tuesday night it is my birthday and i will be 26 so please please please guys. let make this night to remmber.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey guys we need everybody down there really make some noise like we did against swansea, because honestly believe we shall be a key factore in this game, they will need a lift after the thrashing they took, on saturday we need to get into leeds lots heads, if the lads can see were willing to get into those lots faces they will follow suit we must not, get onto players back but back them up when needed, we appeal every single decesion that goes against us. plus on a personal not on tuesday night it is my birthday and i will be 26 so please please please guys. let make this night to remmber.

Yes!!!

That's the spirit, I am sure that is exactly what the team needs- happy birthday for Tues B4!
What the team needs:mad:, what the team needs:mad:, I`ll tell you what most of them need, their P45`s, along with the Manager and all his crew:mad:

What the team needs:mad:, what the team needs:mad:, I`ll tell you what most of them need, their P45`s, along with the Manager and all his crew:mad:

ha, got to love smiffy. ;)

The thrashing they took on saturday? Why? Did we get beat? Thrashed even?

Leeds! Leeds! Leeds! Leeds!

The thrashing they took on saturday? Why? Did we get beat? Thrashed even?

Leeds! Leeds! Leeds! Leeds!

Obviously he meant Leeds will be looking for a lift after a thrashing, ie will be up for a result and as a result us fans will have a part to play,

It's not hard if you try to read it properly.

no what i mean is our lads will need a lift after thrashing they took from cardiff, did many of us expext a win against swansea other week no, but i do think we can do the same again but one move i would make, is take that damn brad jones out of goal but ross akins in, he can't be any worse than him if we can get into there faces from the off, we can pull of another shock and another move i would make in the team, i would put conner doyle and been playing well for his country.

so were argeed on that move, and i would also at least on the bench lee croft as we do not have another left sided player on the team, i would personally give barker a little break, and i know from personal experiance now anything like that is very painful and needs time and rest, i think beuno against leeds going to be another key battle against beccio and snodgrass if he can deal with those two, but i think russle anddersan, could take command at the back.

Hope you have a great birthday,B4:D Give the lads a big cheer from me-my village is infested with their lot and I want to wear a big grin the next day.

Archived