Yanks on one last chance

B4ev6is

well with tom glick interview saying how, there going back nigal in the summer, claiming that they want the play offs with a sue string bugit, it means we need about 5 0r 6m on players to even get us close, to the play offs next season even more money to get close to the top 2. and with them offering refunds to people who are not happy with the team, so they eathier back up what they are saying or they will have to give, back people there money back and that will a lot as well.

I think the yanks are nearing the end, they must know by now the derby fans hate being laid to all the time, and most of all we hate being ripped off. I think out of all of the football league, the derby fans are the ones who have suffered the most, and we desevese some successfull times at the club. lets just hoping they can get the likes of tom huddlestone, back as he has not been playing hardly at all this season, and maybe bring in one or two of our own youth through the first team if were safe with 6 games to go, this would be ideal to have a good look at our youngesters, and see who can stand up to the level.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you think we need to spend 5 or 6 million to compete then you are absolutely mental. Huddlestone hahahaha, you think we have a chance of signing him? He's been injured for 4 months so that's why he hasn't played very much. Why don't we stick in a cheeky bid for Jack Wilshere while we're at it?

well with tom glick interview saying how, there going back nigal in the summer, claiming that they want the play offs with a sue string bugit, it means we need about 5 0r 6m on players to even get us close, to the play offs next season even more money to get close to the top 2. and with them offering refunds to people who are not happy with the team, so they eathier back up what they are saying or they will have to give, back people there money back and that will a lot as well.

I think the yanks are nearing the end, they must know by now the derby fans hate being laid to all the time, and most of all we hate being ripped off. I think out of all of the football league, the derby fans are the ones who have suffered the most, and we desevese some successfull times at the club. lets just hoping they can get the likes of tom huddlestone, back as he has not been playing hardly at all this season, and maybe bring in one or two of our own youth through the first team if were safe with 6 games to go, this would be ideal to have a good look at our youngesters, and see who can stand up to the level.

Don't get me wrong, I love you B4, but couldn't this have gone in one of the umpteen other threads on the topic?

Seriously? Tom Huddlestone, the England International Tom Huddlestone?

I know dislexia can cause problems with spelling, I have no problems understanding your point.. But does being dislexic alter your general thought pattern?

I mean to what conclusion do you think we're the most suffering in the football league?. A horror year in the PL followed by a few lower NPC finishes does not mean we're suffering.. Someone like Soton have had it tougher than us..

And Tom Huddlestone..

Ah well, congrats B4, this thread will create another 50+ posts, most of which will be highly entertaining, and then you'll disappear for a week or so then come back with another cracker.

Keep up the good posts mate!

I know dislexia can cause problems with spelling, I have no problems understanding your point.. But does being dislexic alter your general thought pattern?

I mean to what conclusion do you think we're the most suffering in the football league?. A horror year in the PL followed by a few lower NPC finishes does not mean we're suffering.. Someone like Soton have had it tougher than us..And Tom Huddlestone..

Ah well, congrats B4, this thread will create another 50+ posts, most of which will be highly entertaining, and then you'll disappear for a week or so then come back with another cracker.

Agree with you there, also Plymouth, Coventry (even after a take over may still go into administration), and many many more

I mean to what conclusion do you think we're the most suffering in the football league?. A horror year in the PL followed by a few lower NPC finishes does not mean we're suffering.. Someone like Soton have had it tougher than us..

And Tom Huddlestone..

Yes it does. Dyslexia appears to be an issue with the way the synaptic connections in the brain work. In common with epilepcy and autism there are thought to be extra connections between the two lobes. In dyslexics this has the effect of over stimulating the short term memory leading to overload - it may even be that dyslexics think too much. Spelling, writing and attention issues are all just manifestaions of the overall problem.

Dyslexia is also associated with high IQ. In addition dyslexics tend to excel in situations requiring lateral thinking and creativity. Famously Einstien was dyslexic. B4 is certainly creative and thinks latterally - but I'm not sure loosing touch with reality can be blamed on dyslexia.

and maybe bring in one or two of our own youth through the first team if were safe with 6 games to go, this would be ideal to have a good look at our youngesters, and see who can stand up to the level.

Who would you suggest B4?

[sIZE=1]hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhaha[/sIZE]

B4 - Are you on about the Tom Huddlestone who has been injured for 4 months, who recently signed a contract extension to 2015, captained Tottenham in their 3-1 win over Inter Milan, is a current England international footballer.

Isn't Kaka & Benzema wanting to move from Madrid?

Maybe offer them a joint deal like we did last year with Brayford and Bailey....

Archived