Yanks on one last chance

B4ev6is

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£6m!!!

Spent wisely that would get us half way up the PL!!

(or where Forest are...... still) :D

There are fans worse off in the Championship than ours too. Someone mentioned Coventry. I'd have to say being a Coventry fan must be pretty miserable.

What are you using to measure what fans deserve what?

No we just want people who throw chairs across McDonalds restaurants whilst blind drunk. Or people who are banned for 8 weeks for smoking weed. Oh and people that racially abuse/assault asian students outside Leeds nightclubs. Or even people that punch there own team-mates on the football pitch. Or people that like to perform 'disgusting' stamps down the back of Bacary Sagna's legs......Or...........

O.K, Think it's obvious who i'm referring to! :D Think Balotelli and Bowyer are both disgusting in their own rights. But the difference is, I'll change my opinion when either player bangs in a screamer of a winner against forest home AND away next season :D

No we just want people who throw chairs across McDonalds restaurants whilst blind drunk. Or people who are banned for 8 weeks for smoking weed. Oh and people that racially abuse/assault asian students outside Leeds nightclubs. Or even people that punch there own team-mates on the football pitch. Or people that like to perform 'disgusting' stamps down the back of Bacary Sagna's legs......Or...........

O.K, Think it's obvious who i'm referring to! :D Think Balotelli and Bowyer are both disgusting in their own rights. But the difference is, I'll change my opinion when either player bangs in a screamer of a winner against forest home AND away next season :D

Archived