Relegation battle more exciting than Title battle

Toadbelly

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SillyBilly

Man, my palms are dripping and I don't even support these feckers. Come on, finish as it is please!

pleased for wigan and wolves but can't really say wolves deserved it

amazing how teams who win the league cup go into free fall

happened to norwich once i think.

Think Toadbelly was right.

"Relegation battle more exciting than title battle"

Just a bit! That was brilliant! Unless your Blackpool or Brum.

Southampton (a) in August, Brighton and Pompey (a) in September, Blackpool (a) in late October, Forest Leeds and Leicester (h) all after January.

Got a baby due in January :D

that was pretty exciting even for blackpool.....they had a go, but got steam rollered in the last 20 minutes.

I wanted Blackpool down, but i thought they were unlucky today. Vidic committed 3 or 4 yellow card offences. Fletcher was full of clever little fouls. Blackpool came close on plenty of occasions and were denied by just a couple of inches. Man Utd get alot of points from referees.

Good effort from Blackpool...... but i'm sure Holloway will say that about a million times over the next few days. In between demanding £30m for Adam.

Birmingham were down even without Pav scoring werent they? Highlight of the day that, they've always thought they were something Birmingham when really they're a sh*tty little club. And it's not too far from Kent/Bournemouth.

Pleased Wigan stayed up, saves us going to that **** stadium next season and i quite like Martinez.

Archived