Derby County v Leicester City

davenportram

I heard a few weeks or so tops.

Well he played 63 minutes yesterday for Liverpool reserves and scored a goal too - When was the last time a center half scored a goal for us?

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/match/fixtures/reserves/liverpool-reserves-v-tranmere-2011-2-8-11-00-00/last-match-report

63 minutes no too shabby for a comeback game - might be in in time for Leciester.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby 1-2 Leicester says the head. B Davies for Derby. Naughton and Gallagher for them

I'd take a point. Boring game like last year (Good laugh out of Weale though). Take a 0-0.

Let's all wave at Yakubu. Another "almost" Derby player. :rolleyes: :frown:

1-1 bore draw. I wonder if fester will describe this as 'the biggest saying our history coming up against our greatest rivals' similar to how they did lady time we played with 'derbys big day out '

Cywka to score. In the 90th minute after starting a counter attack from just outside his own box by taking on the entire Leicester squad including their bench.

Hi Derby fans a bit of a transformation since the last time we played you.

Cannot understand why the wheels suddenly come of when you were playing really well and looking very good candidates for promotion.

I am expecting a tough and entertaining game as you like to play the ball on the deck as well,but i think we will shade it 2-1.

Sven has been a revelation since he took over us,the players he can attract are quality,i don't think any other manager in this league could pull off some of the signings he has made.

As for you,i think Nigel Clough may lose his job if you lose on Saturday it would have not helped having a losing run but to come out in public and slag one of his own players is just not the done thing,and he may well end up losing the dressing room with comments like that.

Well win or lose i will have the banter with my Derby workmate on Monday,saying that if we do lose it would not hurt as much as losing to Cov.

the only thing that interests me is who will be teared apart by Clough on saturday...except for untouchables (Roberts, Pearson, Porter, Bywater and B.Davies)

My bet is Brayford or Bailey... it's a very good time to destroy another promising youngster in public... they are out of form at the moment. They are really need a good boll.ocking.

4-2 to leicester

If Cwyka has a good game, you will think it was a great bit of man management.

Hope he has a blinder anyway, but even more so because of people here thinking a little rant (which has been massively blown out of all proportion), has knocked his confidence. I think the word destroy is a little over the top, but what I've come to expect on this forum.

2-0 Cwyka scores one, sets one up, and hugs Nigel at the end.

COME ON DERBY.

Can Anybody answer this

Now i am sure that we have a few fans on here from those two second rate clubs off the M1 ::: Yes REDwood and empty CRISP packets i do mean your lot.

Now that i have your full attention, can either of you please tell us fans that belong to the only true FOOTBALL city in the EAST Mids, WHY WHY WHY do the vast majority of your fans turn up in the same disguise week in and week out, AS EMPTY SEATS.

We will win on Saturday 3-0 and our ground will be full of fans Not in disguise,yes this weekend we all forget about our problems and roar the team to another victory. :D

1-1 draw for me..

With another late goal conceded..

NC will go bananas on the touchline as Bailey coolly glides a through-ball onto Porter who rounds the keeper but misses from all but 11 yards.. Leicester take the resulting goal-kick and from yet another poor Barker header, Andy King riffles one from 23 yards that goes through the hands of Bywater..

3 minutes after the full-time whilstle and NC is already barking on RD, saying that Bailey should have hooked it in the corner and that he can go back to whereever he came from to learn the game... The SKy Sports statistics are then read out by RD that Bailey infact completed 83 passes of 89, giving him a higher percentage than your average score of Barcelonas Xavi..

But Clough doesn't count them as 'passes' because they never left the ground.. According to Clough a completed 'pass' is a 74 yeard pump into the corner flag, and that's only if it goes out for a throw-in.

I'm just playing.. I think Clough will get it right and we'll be celebrating a 2-1 victory come 7.30pm on Saturday

Now i am sure that we have a few fans on here from those two second rate clubs off the M1 ::: Yes REDwood and empty CRISP packets i do mean your lot.

Now that i have your full attention, can either of you please tell us fans that belong to the only true FOOTBALL city in the EAST Mids, WHY WHY WHY do the vast majority of your fans turn up in the same disguise week in and week out, AS EMPTY SEATS.

We will win on Saturday 3-0 and our ground will be full of fans Not in disguise,yes this weekend we all forget about our problems and roar the team to another victory. :D

i've walked the dog this morning

it defo was not summery

and now i'm reading posts

that reek of blatant wummery

i thank you.......:D

If I was a fan from the "second rate club" I would be asking YOU why YOU had a picture of OUR manager as YOUR avatar.

But obviously I'm not so I wont say anything.

I would swap any amount of their empty seats for either the league position of Forest or the financial backing of Leicester, I would also take either of their managers too.

what is this guy on?

quick Boycie get him in the drunk thread

Archived