Derby County v Leicester City

davenportram

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think how fester have been playing and if they score early on our heads will drop again especially after the weekend. I'd like to be optimistic but can't see anything other than a fester win unfortunately. So gonna say.

1-4 leiscester waghorn 2 to rub it in we dint get him.

Come on you rams!!!

I sense a real drubbing on Saturday :frown:

Derby 1 - Leicester 4 (Davies B from set piece)

Looking forward to some great songs from the North stand again though. How about some anthems to Tommy Cywka, just to wind up Nige and perhaps give the geezer some confidence back? :D

Heaven knows we need a 12th man...

especially after the w/end ?

Think how fester have been playing and if they score early on our heads will drop again especially after the weekend. I'd like to be optimistic but can't see anything other than a fester win unfortunately. So gonna say.

1-4 leiscester waghorn 2 to rub it in we dint get him.

Come on you rams!!!

the RAMS did o.k vs pompey ???

1-4 nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

2-1 to derby after a tremendous performance by the SUPER RAMS.

:p:p:p:p:p

Ben pringle to get a hat trick!

:rolleyes:

Ok more seriously

i say 3-2 to derby in a brilliant match

(i really don't think we'll keep a clean sheet but score more to make up for it!)

Cywka 9

Waghorn 30(just because it'll have to be waghorn..)

Davies 45

Davies 55

Waghorn 88

the only thing that interests me is who will be teared apart by Clough on saturday...except for untouchables (Roberts, Pearson, Porter, Bywater and B.Davies)

My bet is Brayford or Bailey... it's a very good time to destroy another promising youngster in public... they are out of form at the moment. They are really need a good boll.ocking.

4-2 to leicester

the only thing that interests me is who will be teared apart by Clough on saturday...except for untouchables (Roberts, Pearson, Porter, Bywater and B.Davies)

My bet is Brayford or Bailey... it's a very good time to destroy another promising youngster in public... they are out of form at the moment. They are really need a good boll.ocking.

4-2 to leicester

Nice positive post there. Turn up to the match with that mindset, and we might have a chance of creating an atmosphere for the lads to perform well in.

Archived