Derby County v Leicester City

davenportram

Now i am sure that we have a few fans on here from those two second rate clubs off the M1 ::: Yes REDwood and empty CRISP packets i do mean your lot.

Now that i have your full attention, can either of you please tell us fans that belong to the only true FOOTBALL city in the EAST Mids, WHY WHY WHY do the vast majority of your fans turn up in the same disguise week in and week out, AS EMPTY SEATS.

We will win on Saturday 3-0 and our ground will be full of fans Not in disguise,yes this weekend we all forget about our problems and roar the team to another victory. :D

I'd love to take you seriously mate, but please find an avatar of Brian Clough as the Derby manager. I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling nauseas, looking at their manager, during their glory years.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bywater

Brayford

Barker

Ayala

Roberts

Green

Bailey/Pearson

Addison

Davies

Porter/Cywka

Davies

Can revert to 4-2-3-1 by dropping Davies/Cywka back into an attacking 3 and have Addison and Bailey/Pearson sat in holding. Can change to 4-1-3-2 by dropping Addison back to holding position

Or

Bywater

Brayford

Barker

Ayala

Roberts

Addison

Green

Pearson

Davies

Porter/Cwyka

Davies

Again can alter formation easily to 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1

Definitely gives us more options than before. I have committed heracy in many peoples ees by putting Pearson in the middle of midfield. This is based on his decent performance against Ipswich, and the fact that he always seems to be involved when he is fit and he looked better there than wide.

The Bueaty of both those teams is that whatever formation you start with you can change without making subs - class hey.

Clough has said we are going to play 442 from now on so I don't see him going back on that, especially against a free scoring leicester team. He won't be flexible with systems during the match, he never makes a sub until late on never mind switch systems apart from to throw barker up front for the last few mins when we have been behind

i think whatever team

N.C .

Puts out tomorrow , right from the off the players will respond ...

we , and i know a lot of you give them encouragement verbally , but

also alot dont , and some i think would struggle if in a burning building

to yell...GET OUT IT'S ON BLOOOODY FIRE ...OOOWER SO AM I !!!

i can understand you shy ones , but...vs festering at 5.20 take a kalm

pill and go determined to shout till you are not shouting anymore...

because my fellow supporters if ever your vocal support was needed

it starts right there right then ..........RIGHT NOW...

LIKE THIS LOOK....COMEONYOURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMZ

EASY AY................................................:D

Archived