Derby County v Leicester City

davenportram

This has got a Leicester win written all over it, I'm afraid.

Andy King looks like the best midfielder in the division, he is an outstanding player has been since he stepped up to first team action, brilliant little player. along with that, there squad is good at this level.

I will say 4/5-0 leicester, this should set tensions high.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well F.M

the only thing that interests me is who will be teared apart by Clough on saturday...except for untouchables (Roberts, Pearson, Porter, Bywater and B.Davies)

My bet is Brayford or Bailey... it's a very good time to destroy another promising youngster in public... they are out of form at the moment. They are really need a good boll.ocking.

4-2 to leicester

if you consider what n.c said on sat to be TEARING PLAYERS APART....

you m8e have never had a bollocking .

thats all i can say..........................:D

I'd stick back to 4-2-3-1 and go:

Bywater

Brayford Barker Addison Roberts

Bailey Savage

Davies Green Bueno

Davies

I'd contemplate getting Addison to boss midfield, but I think we need Sasv to spice things up a bit.

I think Steve Davies deserves another start for his efforts.

I'd also think about putting Cywka in, instead of Bueno 'cos I think Alberto's been dire recently.

I'd stick back to 4-2-3-1 and go:

Bywater

Brayford Barker Addison Roberts

Bailey Savage

Davies Green Bueno

Davies

I'd contemplate getting Addison to boss midfield, but I think we need Sasv to spice things up a bit.

I think Steve Davies deserves another start for his efforts.

I'd also think about putting Cywka in, instead of Bueno 'cos I think Alberto's been dire recently.

Are people forgetting Cywka's vital role in our(well both :p) goals? I think that should deserve a start, he is young and will learn to just boot the ball up in future games

Is leacock/daniel alya ready to play?

if so, put them in addisons spot

move baily out of it, keep savage(we have to play him vs leciester :p) and then put addison in that spot to boss the midfield ;)

Stick Cywka in beuno's spot then switch him to the other side(with davies) i feel he performs better when played on the right hand side in the games i've seen, and davies

;)

Are people forgetting Cywka's vital role in our(well both :p) goals? I think that should deserve a start, he is young and will learn to just boot the ball up in future games

Is leacock/daniel alya ready to play?

if so, put them in addisons spot

move baily out of it, keep savage(we have to play him vs leciester :p) and then put addison in that spot to boss the midfield ;)

Stick Cywka in beuno's spot then switch him to the other side(with davies) i feel he performs better when played on the right hand side in the games i've seen, and davies

;)

I agree with the Cywka bit, not sure if Clough will want to start him though.

We also need to keep Bailey in for his passing ability.

Leacock and Barker don't work very well together, so we should have Addo in there.

Please dont put addison and sav into midfield together, we ant to actually see some passing which them two have proved before when they have played together they cant

Ideally, Addison and Bailey together in midfield, with Barker and Ayala at CB for the remainder of the season.

Ideally, Addison and Bailey together in midfield, with Barker and Ayala at CB for the remainder of the season.

Will Ayala even be fit at all this season? i keep hearing he's playing with a thigh injuiry i think it is, give him a week or two and BAM another one on the table :(

about your point, yeah addison+bailey would make a great partnership(maybe one for the future years ;)?)

but what about stephen pearson? when his form is GOOD(we saw it in the ipswich match but apart from that...not in a while)he would do better than bailey i think(currently, until bailey is a bit more expierenced)

Archived