Leon Knight - Coleraine

suthz

I know i'm a first time poster so will probably get berated for posting this rumour, but i was on the therams.co.uk forum for many years..

I've heard a terrible rumour that Leon Knight is going to be joining tomorrow..

My uncle text me saying so, so I checked out Knight's twitter and one of the most recent tweets says he's flying into east midlands airport tomorrow and is leaving northern ireland..

I'm seriously hoping this isn't true but it is a genuine rumour.. so have put it up.

He's had like 9 clubs in the past 3 years and has a terrible goal scoring record in that time period apart from a decent run this year for colraine...in the irish league.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All over Twitter as well, http://twitter.com/#!/search/Leon%20Knight

On BBC Football tho....

Coleraine could be about to lose the services of star striker Leon Knight, who looks set for a return to English football in the next few days.

It is believed that the player will fly to England on Friday morning to discuss the terms of a possible transfer.

Mansfield Town and Walsall are just two of the clubs who have been linked with the forward in recent weeks.

The loss of the prolific striker would be a major blow to the Bannsiders as they chase a top-six league place.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/irish/9378814.stm

If this was to happen lets just say I dont think there will be a very good reaction.

LeonKnight82

.ILL be flying to east midlands tomorrow thats all im gonna say on the matter for now till i sign the contarct.

less than 20 seconds ago via web .I WILL BE LEAVING N.IRELAND TOMORROW MORNING AND HEADING FOR EAST ENGLAND

17 minutes ago via web

I know i'm a first time poster so will probably get berated for posting this rumour, but i was on the therams.co.uk forum for many years..

I've heard a terrible rumour that Leon Knight is going to be joining tomorrow..

My uncle text me saying so, so I checked out Knight's twitter and one of the most recent tweets says he's flying into east midlands airport tomorrow and is leaving northern ireland..

I'm seriously hoping this isn't true but it is a genuine rumour.. so have put it up.

He's had like 9 clubs in the past 3 years and has a terrible goal scoring record in that time period apart from a decent run this year for colraine...in the irish league.

Saw him on Soccer AM a few weeks back - he has fallen out with virtually every manager he's played for and is incredibly arrogant & undisciplined, even for a professional footballer- he would be a disaster for the club and I'm sure even Clough wouldn't touch him.

Saw him on Soccer AM a few weeks back - he has fallen out with virtually every manager he's played for and is incredibly arrogant & undisciplined, even for a professional footballer- he would be a disaster for the club and I'm sure even Clough wouldn't touch him.

If this little **** signs for us i will not set foot in PP till he leaves

He says East England. So Lincoln or Peterborough I think. He was good at Brighton, but a tosser.

Peterboro makes sense....with MacLean going.

Archived