the atmosphere

Leeds Ram

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well we should of won to be fair we missed two absolute sitters and why commons didn't shoot rather than turn his man and take it out of play I'll never know! Just sums our luck up at the minute can't score with this system time for a rethink Nigel.

We had the more clear cut chances but didn't finish whether it be was a poor finish or a good save the kn0b. I think we need 2 strikers on the pitch, or the 3 to get closer to the striker and go past him.

Sorry forgot to say I agreed with you about bringing on Steve Davies, should have come on earlier.

I was sitting with a gang at the back right in the top corner of the North Stand... next to the University of Derby (blue) sign.

They had some weird chanting going on like a...

woooo wooooooooo la la la la la la woooo woooooooo la la and so on.:redface:

Where do all the people sit who say it wasn't a good atmosphere? I sit in the south east corner and for the whole game I couldn't hear a single thing my mate said to me, or vice versa. It was extremely loud, it was the Florest fans who weren't singing!

Where do all the people sit who say it wasn't a good atmosphere? I sit in the south east corner and for the whole game I couldn't hear a single thing my mate said to me, or vice versa. It was extremely loud, it was the Florest fans who weren't singing!

I sit in the north stand and couldnt hear the east stand much.The singing gets muffled there in that corner.

How did the 1pm KO make a difference Joe? :confused:

The stadium was at capacity....

.... ahhhh...... I know, not enough drinking time to numb the pain.

Not as much time for everyone to get steaming, which naturally leads to more people singing as they lose their inhibitions about singing and just let it go.

If it was a 3:00/7:45 then there would have been more time to get drunk, and more people would have sung.

I was sitting with a gang at the back right in the top corner of the North Stand... next to the University of Derby (blue) sign.

They had some weird chanting going on like a...

woooo wooooooooo la la la la la la woooo woooooooo la la and so on.:redface:

LMAO!! That gang is the barmy army! Or North Stand noise, whatever you want to call us!! Our home in Block A of the North Stand. There every game.

We sing all game every game and for 90 minutes so if you wish to join us again feel free to, I am often on here trying to get more fans to our area to improve the atmopshere.

We have already moved around 30 or so additional fans for the Ipswich game on Tuesday night to give it a good go.

The song we were singing was Dale Cavese, a good song to sing with some bouncing in. We got noticed for this yesterday with the bouncing but not the noise.

Nick

Hoping to move for the Ipswich game to where the BA is, we can recommend it if people want to move and give it a try.

The atmosphere in the NE corner wasn't at all bad yesterday, loads of singing and chants but I noticed it from everywhere except WS, couldn't hear a thing from there.

Hoping to move for the Ipswich game to where the BA is, we can recommend it if people want to move and give it a try.

The atmosphere in the NE corner wasn't at all bad yesterday, loads of singing and chants but I noticed it from everywhere except WS, couldn't hear a thing from there.

Cool, there are quite a few fans in there. We are looking at doing some flyers for the Ipswich games or at least notes to further advise fans where we are. They should come over and join us!!

Get ready to bounce ladyram, you wont be cold on that Tuesday night!!!

Nick

Well I wasn't at the game, I was watching the game online with my Forest supporting girlfriend, and I have to admit, I was ashamed that alot of the times it went quiet, and as much as it pains me to say, you could hear the red dogs alot more than the rest of the ground, so I can't understand anyone who suggests Forest fans never sang until the goal, are we that bitter to even criticize singing because we can't have a pop at anything else?

No one said they never sang, just that they were subdued for long periods up til they scored. I was in the east stand level with the six yard box and the majority of them did'nt join in until they scored.

Maybe the noise travels differently in the stadium to how it comes over on't net but i struggled to hear them even though I could see pockets of them clapping along to a song.

Once or twice they managed to all join in so maybe thats what you heard.

Bitter? I think the people singing "sacked in the morning" and "non-league nigel" after they scored are the bitter ones......:rolleyes:

Archived