the atmosphere

Leeds Ram

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They didn't turn up in the second half until the goal but I thought they our did our boys in the first half. Especially the last five or ten minutes of the first half when I'm guessing everyone rushed for a beer and pie, I do sometimes wonder if fans go to the game for a pint and over priced meal rather than to watch and support the club for 90 minutes?

I've always wondered about those people who leave to avoid the rush. I've even asked one hapless guy "don't you want to know who wins?" at the 85th minute as he's pushing his way past us all, when its 0-0 and we're on the ascendency.

Yes its a pain waiting in the traffic to get home, but the cost of tickets is enough to make me want to see the whole 9x minutes.

I have to totally disagree, i thought the derby fans were great today and even when they scored the first thing the south east corner did was sing we are derby, which was heard by people i know in the north stand. most of the time today we were louder than them. I for one have come home with a sore throat.:mad:

First 10 minutes our fans were decent, then again at the start of the second half. We had the occasional loud burst but nothing continuous as has been said. Didn't rate them in the first half, but they were the best they've ever been at Pride Park in the second (not saying much really given their past efforts, and to be expected given the score).

Pretty disappointed by the atmosphere to be honest. Compared to previous Forest games it was nowhere near, but what do you expect with a 1 o'clock kick off?

Especially when the only attacking sub was made 5 minutes from the end (20mins too late in my opinion) but hey ho if every game now at home were playing for a goaless draw well get battered week in week out.

Not sure we were playing for 0-0 2nd half we had more of an attacking attempt than them, helped they were holding it to Barker's head every time their defence got the ball.

Before people get on at me, were poor, yes, but 2ndhalf they were also. I personally would love to see that team go up, because if they play with tatics like that, with Billy they will, they are going to do as bad as we did.

Not sure we were playing for 0-0 2nd half we had more of an attacking attempt than them, helped they were holding it to Barker's head every time their defence got the ball.

Before people get on at me, were poor, yes, but 2ndhalf they were also. I personally would love to see that team go up, because if they play with tatics like that, with Billy they will, they are going to do as bad as we did.

Well we should of won to be fair we missed two absolute sitters and why commons didn't shoot rather than turn his man and take it out of play I'll never know! Just sums our luck up at the minute can't score with this system time for a rethink Nigel.

Well I watched the game on the streamy, I heard the Forest fans just before kick off, the next time I heard them was the "Commons is a Judas" and after they scored it was "Your getting sacked in the morning", "Non-League Nigel" and "Derby's a shithole I want to go home" which I thought was odd considering they would be going back to a bigger shithole.

Derby didn't sound much better, "we're Derby we'll sing on our own", "DJ Campbell" and I'm sure I heard the Commons chant which was also odd as he did buggah all to warrant singing it and that was pretty much it.

Expected more from 4,000+ Forest fans at Pride Park tho

Archived