Who is out of contract ?

Dambuster

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apologies if this has raised before but who is out of contract this year ?

Some I know:

Commons

Porter

Savage

Not sure about these:

Davies

Buxton

Anderson

Any more and which if any would you keep ?

Anderson has another year, I'm pretty sure Davies,Buxton and Deeney are out in the summer too.

So are Davies and Buxton, Anderson has another year.

I'd get rid of Davies, Buxton i'd keep as backup for one more season.

Commons of course aslong as he doesn't want a stupid amount on wages, Porter I would keep.

Savage I would release, Miles while not being experienced, does do alot of talking and within a few years will be our captain if still at the club.

addison is here until 2012, he extended after the united semi-final

http://www.football.co.uk/derby_county/addison_extends_rams_deal_276842.shtml

Derby County midfielder Miles Addison has penned a contract extension to keep him at Pride Park until the summer of 2012.

The versatile 20-year-old has become a first-team regular for the Rams this season, earning a further 12 months on his current deal.

addison is here until 2012, he extended after the united semi-final

http://www.football.co.uk/derby_county/addison_extends_rams_deal_276842.shtml

Derby County midfielder Miles Addison has penned a contract extension to keep him at Pride Park until the summer of 2012.

The versatile 20-year-old has become a first-team regular for the Rams this season, earning a further 12 months on his current deal.

Found that so I edited me post before I started a panic, I'm sure someone mentioned him tho so blame whoever that was not me :redface:

Porter

Davies

Deeney

Pringle

Commons

Savage

Buxton

Mills

Hanson

Porter, Davies - 1yr if they keep fit between now and then

Commons - keep if he if he accepts the offer

Savage - release

Pringle, Deeney, Buxton - give 1 more year - decent, cheap reserves

Don't know enough about Mills and Hanson, but if they don't break into the squad this year, it doesnt look good for them

Porter

Davies

Deeney

Pringle

Commons

Savage

Buxton

Mills

Hanson

So basically, the only player we would miss is Commons, who will hopefully sign a new contract. If we strengthen in the summer with a couple of defenders and a striker, then i'll actually be looking forward to next season. :D

So basically, the only player we would miss is Commons, who will hopefully sign a new contract. If we strengthen in the summer with a couple of defenders and a striker, then i'll actually be looking forward to next season. :D

we would need more than one striker because if Porter and Davies leave we wont have any at all in our squad.

isnt Doyle only on a deal for this season as well

Porter, Davies - 1yr if they keep fit between now and then

Commons - keep if he if he accepts the offer

Savage - release

Pringle, Deeney, Buxton - give 1 more year - decent, cheap reserves

Don't know enough about Mills and Hanson, but if they don't break into the squad this year, it doesnt look good for them

Davies - 1yr

Commons - keep

Pringle - keep

Release Savage, Porter, Deeney and Buxton. Use wages to bring in proper 1st choice keeper and of course a striker.

Yeah obviously, we can't let 7 or 8 players go and replace them with three.

I was on about the starting line-up. Keep Commons and i reckon we're only three players away from a play-off push next time. Striker and two defenders please Nige, [sIZE=1]if you're still here[/sIZE].

I forgot about young professionals:

Jeff Hendrick and Ryan Connolly are out of contract in the summer.

not sure about Graham Kelly and Kallum Keane.

and nothing i can say about Arnaud Mendy.

I'd imagine Hendrick would be given a new contract. Connolly's been injured for a while so that will probably depend on his progress till the end of the season.

I'd give Davies one final year to stay fit.

Porter I would keep on a two or three year deal, depending on how many he scores in the rest of the season.

The rest I'm not overly fussed about but replacements would be needed.

I would give Porter the same one year deal to prove his fitness. If we give him a 2 year contract then there's always the chance that his hip injury will return and more money will be wasted

Archived